Chapter 23

Dani's P.O.V.

I got home and opened the door. I walked up stairs and went to my bedroom. Conor was sleeping peacefully. I walked over and got changed. I took the covers off from the corner and got in. As soon as I was comfortable Conor's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me close.

"I thought you were asleep." I whispered.

"Nope I was waiting for you." He said back kissing the back of my neck.

"When are we gonna go back?" I asked turning around.

He sighed. "I don't know."  We cuddled until we fell asleep.

---Next day---

I woke up and got out of Conor's grip. I walked to my wardrobe and got my outfit out.

I brushed my hair and teeth and walked downstairs

I brushed my hair and teeth and walked downstairs. I made our breakfast and soon heard Conor come downstairs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. It soon turned into a make out session.

---Later on----

I was getting in my car from doing the shopping when I was pulled over a shoulder. I screamed and kicked everywhere. I didn't know what was happening.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled punching the persons back. They stopped and shoved me into a van. There was Dan. My ex and also Jules' brother. I don't even know why we went out int the first place.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." He said sinisterly.

My eyes widened and u was shaking. I felt a prick in my neck and then I was out like a light.