Chapter 12

Dani's P.O.V

Today was when Jules wasn't gonna be a bitch. It was the day Joe was coming.
Through out the tour so far she had been an absolute bitch. I mean I know Joe hasn't been with us but she could have been at least nice.

Anyway, I got out of Conor's hold and walked into the buses bathroom. I had a shower and went back to the room to get changed. I got my outfit and put on my make up.

I got my phone and took a mirror selfie

I got my phone and took a mirror selfie. I posted it on Instagram and commented: @JoeSugg is coming on tour with us today!!

I posted it and got likes immediately. I slipped my phone into my pocket and woke up Conor.

He finally got up so I went to the kitchen to get some food.

I made one for Conor and me

I made one for Conor and me. Conor soon came out and looked at the meal in front of him.

---at the stage---
I was rehearsing a song and Conor and Jules were watching. I saw Joe come in and smiled a little but kept on rehearsing. When I was done we walked into my dressing room. I sat down with Jules next to me and Conor and Joe opposite us. Conor had been acting strange these past few days. I don't know why.

---At the bus----
When we got on the bus, we went straight to bed. I slipped on my shorts and shirt and looked at Conor. I sighed and slipped into bed. I turned over and closed my eyes. Conor got into bed and I was waiting for the warmth from his arms to wrap around me, but they never came. I looked behind me and saw Conor looking the other way. Tears built in my eyes. I turned over letting the tears fall.

Does he not love me anymore? I thought.

I silently cried until I fell asleep.