Chapter 17

Dani's P.O.V

It's been 2 months since I've been out of the hospital and Joe and Jules broke up. They called me in the hospital asking me as to why I wasn't on the bus at first. I told them everything. There was a dumb moment in my life when I 'liked' Joe for a while. Worst mistake of my life. Almost got me losing my best friend. Conor and I didn't go out for a while cause of what he asked of Joe. I couldn't forgive him. I went to Casper's and JJ's (KSI) film with Jules. Conor and Joe were there. AWKWARD. In those two months Conor has been apologizing and trying to get me to forgive him. Eventually, I cave in and did. 

Present:

Me, Conor and Casper were sitting on the sofas. Me next to Conor. We were singing to random songs like weirdos. Jules came down and told Casper something, but me and Conor were too caught up singing. When the song was over and Conor and I cuddled up on the sofa, Jules was sitting on the edge hugging her knees and Casper was sitting on the floor watching this kid show he put on. I think it was the tweenies. I'm not sure. I looked at Conor once in a while asking him as to why we put up with Casper. Suddenly the door bell rang and Jules went to get it. She screamed saying that it was for Conor. He got up and walked out. Casper came over to me, bent over with one hand behind him and one outstretched in front of him. A song on the show was on so he asked me to dance. So, us being the weirdos we are, we started to slow dance to the song. Giggling once in a while. We didn't notice Jules come back. 

"you guys are weird." She giggled. 

"Dani's a good slow dancer!" Casper said. I laughed. 

"So is casper!" I giggled back. An idea popped into my head. "Ayeeee, Jules make up a dance to a fast song."

"Which one?" She asked. Joe and Conor walked in and Conor put on a song. "alright then. Challenge accepted. Right. Let me teach you." She said. We started to learn the choreography and soon got the hang of it. Casper tried and failed causing Jules to laugh. Which made me laugh at her 'dying seal' laugh. 

"Umm, I better go." Joe said awkwardly.

"OK see you around." Conor said. I was still laughing cause she was laughing so hard.

"Joe wait! Just fricking apologize to her already!" I heard Casper say. I was holding Jules shoulder trying to calm her down but she didn't so it made me laugh even more. 

"Dani, he was like ajjsfsogsodbsdlos!" Jules was trying to say but burst into laughter again. We finally calmed down then I look at Casper. I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Shut up Dani!" Jules said. 

"SAYS!" I yelled.

"Go on Joseph," Conor nudged him. "Let's leave them." HE said to Dani. 

"Wait! No don't leave!" Jules said grabbing my arm and but I ran off laughing and joined Conor and Casper. We spied on them.

Once they hugged we ran back in cheering and jumped on their backs. 

"MY BACK!" I heard Jules yell.

"JUELIE IS BACK TOGETHER!" Conor screamed. His mouth was next to my ear. 

"That nickname makes no sense." Casper says. "Dani, will you do the brain freeze challnge?" Casper asked me. 

"GO ON SON!" Jules screams. I start to laugh."Do you know what challenge she should do?" 

"What?" We asked.

"Get the fuck off of me." She says feigning innocence. We laugh and get off of her.