Chapter 18

Dani's P.O.V

Jules and I were at the the beach. Jules asked me to take a photo of her doing a handstand. So i did. I then asked her to take a photo of me.

I tagged Jules and Conor and commented: Beach day with Jules

I tagged Jules and Conor and commented: Beach day with Jules. After we posted the photos, we went surfing. That is why I had my surf board. We got whistles but I just shook them off as well as Jules. Surfing was my get away. From all the stress of singing, boys and friends. I loved the way the salty wind breezes through my hair.

After we finished surfing, we went to our spot, packed up and went to the car. Soon, we finished loading the car and we went to get food.

Conor's P.O.V

I was hanging out with Jack, Josh and Casper. A notification popped up on my screen. It was of Dani and her surf board. She looked so pretty! I commented:Mine. 😘💋

I scrolled through her Instagram when Jack got a text. I took no notice just looking through my girlfriends page. She still had the picture of when we broke up. I have to talk to her about that.

"Joe's found someone else." Jack sighed. My head snapped up, my eyebrows raised.

"Really? What about Jules?" I asked. Jack shrugged.

"I feel sorry for her. I bet he's going to come over to her house with this new chick. What a let down." He sighed. I nodded.

"I didn't think he'd want another girlfriend." I said running a hand through my hair. " his fans won't be pleased."

"Yeah. You know what? I'm gonna ask Jules out. I've always wanted to do what a better chance than to do it now?" Jack said.

"Go ahead." I said nudging him. He started to text her.

Dani's P.O.V

We were eating lunch when Jules got a text from Jack. "What does it say?" I asked shoving some pasta in my mouth. "Jack wants to go out with me..." she trailed off.

"Go on. You need to move on." I said.

"Yeah I do." She said smiling and texting him back. A notification came up on my phone. One of Conor commenting on my post and one of Jack posting a pic. I looked at the pic and laughed. Jules laughed too.

Soon after she got a text from someone else.

"Is it lover boy?" I teased.

"No. it's from Joe." She said. I frowned.

"What is he saying?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"He's asking why I'm going out with Jack. Like, he's going out with someone else, why can't I?" She said agitated.

"I get what you mean." I said to her.

---A week later ---

Jules was moping in her room. She hadn't said anything at all. The. She posted a pic. I ran upstairs asking we if she was alright. She didn't say anything. I walked into my room

and started to text Conor