Chapter 2

Dani's P.O.V.

We took our seats in the stadium. Awards were being shown and awarded. Then the nominees for female YouTuber came on the board. "And the female YouTub award goes to..." Lea Michelle said building up the suspense. "JULES MATHEWS!!" She screams. I started to scream and look at Jules. Her face was shocked.

"Get up. You won!" She got up and walked up. Whilst her video was playing. It was one of me and her doing the cinnamon challenge.

She did her speech and sat down. Only
Moments later, it was my turn to sing. I walked up and started to sing my song. "Hey guys. So this is my new song This town. Hope you like it." (A/N Listen  to Niall Horan This town to know how it goes.)

After I was done there was clapping and that was the end of the awards.
I met up with Jules and we were just about to go when Conor and Joe stopped us. "That was great Dani and well done Jules." Conor said.
"The cinnamon challenge was hilarious." Joe said chuckling. We started laughing too. 

"It was wasn't it?" I said. I nudged Jules because she spaced out again."Sorry about her. She's kinda awkward with people that she doesn't really know." I said.

"I get it. Don't worry about it." Joe said looking at Jules.

"Well it was nice meeting you but we have to head back. I'm going on tour tomorrow and I'm bringing this weirdo with me." I said.

"Well good luck and could I maybe have your phone number?" Conor asked sheepishly.

"Yh sure." I said taking his phone and texting me through it. I put in my name as 'D.A.N.I 😍😘💋'. I gave it back only for him to blush. I found the cute so I kissed his cheek.

"See you guys whenever than." I said walking away with Jules. I got into my car and we drove back to our apartment.

As soon as I got in I took off my heels, and started to walk to my room. I stripped got into my shower and took off my make up. When I got out I brushed my teeth and hair than out on my clothes for bed.

I got into bed, set my alarm and was just about to go to sleep when my phone brightened

I got into bed, set my alarm and was just about to go to sleep when my phone brightened. It was Conor. I smiled and opened it up. 

Conor :* -Hey Dani. Do you want to hang out tomorrow? xx

Me - Ummm, I said I'm going on tour but I could postpone it for like a couple of weeks. Maybe you guys could come with us? xx

Conor:* - That would be really nice. I'll ask Joe if he wants to go but I'm definitely coming with you. I wanna see you sing. xx

Me - Ok. I'll text you tomorrow. Bye Conor. xx

Conor:* - Goodnight Dani. xx

I smiled and sat my phone down onto my bedside table. With that I slowly began to drift off to sleep. 

_____
Thanks for reading!!