Chapter 27

2 weeks later--

Dani's P.O.V

I'm finally free to go home with Conor. He has stayed with me throughout the whole of my hospital stay.

I got changed into:

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to conor

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to conor. I kissed him and then we walked out hand in hand.

---At the house---

Conor and I walked into the apartment and it was spotless. Nothing had been touched and it was all clean. I turned around to Conor with one eyebrow raised. "Did you tidy this?" I asked folding my arms in front of my chest.

"ummmm....Maybe?" He said. I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back and then we pulled away. I had my arms around his neck and he had his hands around my waist. I looked up at him.

"So. What are we going to do now?" I asked him.

"You wanna know what I wanna do?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes I do." I answered.

"Well, I wanna do this..." He trailed off sucking my neck, "And then this..." he then picked me up continuing to suck my neck.

---After you know....Yeah....---

We led there, on the bed, panting. I looked over to Conor and found out he was looking back at me. We smiled at each other. We pecked each other's lips. We cuddled up to each other and soon fell asleep.

----Next Day----

I woke up and found Conor sleeping on my chest. I giggled quietly and moved out from under him. I walked into the bathroom and had a shower washing all of the sweat off of my body. I washed my hair and body and shaved all of the necessary places that need to be shaven.  I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my bedroom. Conor was still asleep. Snoring. Typical. I smiled mand walked to my wardrobe. I picked out an outfit and chucked them on.

 I picked out an outfit and chucked them on

I brushed my hair and put my make-up on. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast. Once I finished, I put it onto a plate and then started to eat it. I looked through my instagram and started to scroll through. I almost spat out my orange juice when I found a picture of Conor kissing someone else.Tears welled in my eyes. I thought he would never do that to me. A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it away. I walked up stairs and Conor was still sleeping. I started to pack my bags.

After I packed all of my stuff, I walked out of the house and loaded the car with my stuff. I got in and drove off. I went on my phone and called my manager. "Hey Cindy!" I said through the speaker of my car.

"Hey! Dani! How are you?" She asked.

"Good. Hey! Can I go back on tour please? I really need to do something to get my mind of Conor cheating on me whilst I was trapped. I guess he never loved me." I said wiping away a tear.

"Awww babe. Yh of course. Get on the first plane to Italy." She said."I booked tickets already." She continued.

"Thanks a lot Cindy." I said,

"Your welcome." She replied. I hung up and continued driving. I got a text but didn't see it. I got to the airport and got onto the plane. My phone was blowing up with texts but I didn't respond. I posted a picture on Instagram:

❤️15,560,556        Comments: 459,967

@DaniAndrewsOfficial: Guess you didn't mean 'I Love You'. 

@Dani_Fan_Amaze: Are you ok babe?

@Coni_Fan: What happened??? 

@ConorMaynard: Where are you babe? 

I put my phone away and looked out of the window. What did I do to ever deserve this?