Chapter 34

Dani's P.O.V

I was in my favourite outfit:

Today  I was hanging out with Jules, Luke and Calum all day

Today  I was hanging out with Jules, Luke and Calum all day. I was kinda bored by the end of it. I got a text from Jack and he was really jealous about Luke having Jules. But they're not even together. I mean, he really shouldn't get jealous. Calum is really clingy. Like....wtf are you high? I don't like you.

Anyway, Jack wanted to call me so after Calum and Luke left, I decided to call him.

Ring
Ring
Ri-
"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Jack. Why'd you want me to call you?" I asked. Making a cup of coffee.

"Ummmm, yeah. I asked you to call cause I wanted to talk about something." He said.

"Yeah. No shit Sherlock." I said making him chuckle. I picked up my cup of coffee and went to my sofa. "So, what's up?" I asked again.

"Is Jules there?" He asked. Nervously.

"She's not in the apartment no. Why?" I asked.

"I don't want her to hear this." He said." I'm not jealous about Jules being with Luke. I-i" he stuttered.

"Go on." I said. Taking a sip of my coffee.

"I'mnotjealousofLukeandJulestogether.ImjealousofyouandCalumtogether." He rushed out. He tried to b fast but I got every piece of that. I spit my coffee out and my eyes widened. WTF?! When did this happen? When? "Dani?" I heard Jack say.

"Y-yeah Im-I'm here." I said my hand covering my mouth. I wiped off the drips of coffee off of my lips. Well shit. Conor's brother, my ex boyfriend's brother, like me. I didn't even think about Jack liking me.

"Please say something."He said sounding like he was crying.

"I like you too Jack." I said. "I didn't think about it before because I thought I was in love with your brother. But Jack, I'm not. Jack, come over." I continued. Smiling. I could tell he was smiling on the other line.

"Ok. I'm on my way." He said then hung up. I bought my phone down, smiling at the screen. I chose the wrong brother. I chose the brother who wanted to hurt me. Who wanted my career to crumble. I stuffed my phone into my phone into my back pocket and ran upstairs  deciding to change my outfit.

 I stuffed my phone into my phone into my back pocket and ran upstairs  deciding to change my outfit

I heard the doorbell ring so I went downstairs to open it. I opened it and it revealed Jack Maynard. I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips into his taking him by surprise, but eventually, he wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss me back. We walked back into my house and he closed the door with his foot. We started to walk upstairs and went into my room. Clothes flew around the room and soon we were....yeah.

---After that shit happened---

We were cuddled up, panting on my bed. I looked up at him and kissed his soft lips. There was a knock on the front door, so I went downstairs in Jack's shirt, Jack following me, and opened the door. There, standing in front of me, was Joe Sugg. He looked like shit. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him. Scratching my head. Jack came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Joe's eyes widened.

"What's Jack doing here?" He asked.

"Oh..." I looked up to Jack. He looked back at me. We were having an eye conversation. I smiled at him. I turned back to Joe and smiled. "He's my boyfriend." I finished. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What about Conor?" He asked. I sighed.

"I don't love him." I said back leaning up against Jack's chest. Jack tightened his arms around my waist. He rested his chin against my head and looked at Joe. Joe shook his head, his eyes wide.

"Well okay. Ummm... do you know where Jules is?" He asked.

"No. I don't." Jack and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and pecked each other's lips. We looked back at Joe.

"Okay. I'll ask Conor. See you." He said and walked away.

I closed the door and looked at Jack. hunger was clear in his eyes. I started to kiss him again. Guess that was round 2.

------/
Told you it was gonna be longer. 😏😉