Chapter 7

Dani's P.O.V

When we got home we checked Jules room. She was there with Joe sleeping peacefully. "Awww they look so cute together. Don't you think they would be a cute couple Conor?" I asked him.

"Are you sure?" He asked back. I lightly smacked his arm laughing a bit. We made our way back to my room and as I opened the door, a balloon came out. I opened my door fully and balloons were everywhere.

"What the fuck?! I thought they were being cute but I was fucking wrong." I said angrily popping the balloons. Conor started helping me.

"Alright calm down." He said in between laughs. I glared at him making him stop. We continued popping the balloons until they were all gone.

---a few minutes later---
I finally finished and got dressed into my own clothes.

---a few minutes later---I finally finished and got dressed into my own clothes

I got my phone and walked downstairs where Conor was. I sat next to him and we cuddled. We started to watch Finding Dory. I admit, a few years were shed on my part. And maybe Conor's. I heard him sniffle. Anyway, once the movie was over we decided to go to get some ice cream. I got mint choc chip and Conor got vanilla.

---A few hours later---
It was now 9:45 pm and we decided to call it a day so Conor decided to go home. I was sad and he could see it so he pecked my forehead and then pecked my nose then kissed me.

We pulled apart and he hugged me. I hugged back and he went. I closed the door and went upstairs to shower. After I showered I brushed my teeth and hair and dried myself off.

I put on some pyjamas, got into my bed and fell asleep.

---Next day---
I got up and dressed into something for a photoshoot. They have me the outfit to change into .

I picked up my phone and went outside to my car

I picked up my phone and went outside to my car. I drove to the shoot and got out of my car getting a text from Conor.

Babe😍😘: Wanna hang out today? Xx

Me: Sorry baby. I can't. Got a photoshoot for my album cover. Wanna come? Xx

Conor😍😘: yeah I'll come. Send me the address and I'll be there. Xx

Me: Kk. It's 24 London Avenue. Xx (A/N no idea if it's a real address. Just made it up.)

Conor😍😘: ok. See you later. Xx

I put my phone away and walked in.
"DANI!!" Cathy, my manager, screams walking over to me and hugs me.

"Hey Cathy." I reply.

"Come on. Let's get you to make up." She said. The people put my make up on and I was so pleased. I loved it.

I walked out to hair and they put my hair into curls that flowed to the top of my bum

"I love it." I said smiling. I walked out and the shoot started.

--- After the shoot.---

After the shoot I walked out of the changing room and to Conor.

"That was real sexy babe." His voice strained. I laugh and kiss him. He kisses back and we go back to the car.