Chapter 22

Dani's P.O.V

I woke up to darkness. I couldn't move. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. I felt someone hold my hand. Someone was talking to me. IT sounded like Conor. I wanted to see him. Wanted to know why I was like this. Why I couldn't see.

I tried to move my finger and it twitched. I heard Conor gasp. "Come on baby. Open your eyes for me. I wanna see those beautiful green eyes you got there." He said. I put all of my energy into opening my eyes. I did it. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at Conor. 

"Conor?" My voice hoarse. 

"Oh thank god. You scared me" He said kissing my forehead. 

"What happened?" I asked as he handed me some water.

"You got into  a car accident. You've been out for a month." HE replied sadly. 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry for leaving you. I just couldn't stay there. It's not because of you. I-I just didn't fit in with you guys. You're the youtubers and I'm the singer. Not gonna mix. I just-" I got cut off by Conor's lips on mine. My eyes widen but then I start to kiss back. 

He pulled back and looked at me. "Shut up. You may not be a youtuber but I love you for that." He said. I smiled at him. 

"I love you so so so so much." I replied. HE smiled and kissed me again.

---2 weeks later---

I was allowed back home today. The tour was cut off because no one knew when I was gonna wake up. Everyone got their money back and they got a signed autograph from me. I was sad that I couldn't sing for them. But at least I was healed. Mostly. I still had my arm in a sling and my ribs were still broken. 

I was going back to England today, but I'm going to my family up North. Glasgow. My dad's up there and he is going through some tough times. He has a tumor in his brain. He only has 5 months at the latest to live. I cried when I heard the news. 

---At glasgow---

I walked up to the front door and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal my brother. He looked at me and hugged me. I winced. He pulled back and looked me over.

"What happened to you?" HE asked.

"Have you seen the news?" I asked.

"No. You know I don't watch that shit." He says walking in and I followed.

"Well....Look. I'm not telling ya's." I say back closing the door. I heard a groan and laughed. I walked into the sitting room and turned on the TV and put on the news for a month a go. 

'Singer: Dani Andrews got into a car accident in Paris on the 23rd June this year. Drunk driver hit her on the side of her car, knocking her out. She is in a stable com-' It was turned off by my brother. I looked over to him and he looked at me wide eyed. 

"Is this true. You were in a coma?" HE asked shakily. I nodded.

"For a month" I replied. 

"Oh my god. WHY WEREN'T WE CALLED?!" He asked angrily. 

"I don't have your number on my phone only Taylor's. She was there and so was Conor. I'm surprised she didn't call you."  I said. 

"Wait. Who's Conor?" HE asked.

"My boyfriend." I said slowly.

"YESS! Finally! Someone other that that douche bag Dan!" He said looking at the ceiling almost as though he's praying. I laughed. But then stopped.

"How's dad?" I asked.

"He's doing better. Expected to have 8 months left. Which is better." He said. I smiled. My dad was doing better. "Anyway, so how's everyone your end? Friends?" HE asked and for the rest of the evening we talked.