Chapter 14

Dani's P.O.V

Conor doesn't want to be with me. It kept on repeating round my head. It shred my heart. I didn't know how i was going to go onto that stage and perform.

I woke up early and got dressed. I didn't want to see Conor at all today but I knew I had to.

 I didn't want to see Conor at all today but I knew I had to

I went out of the bus and to my car. I hopped in and drove to Mcdonalds. I bought breakfast and drove back. It was only me and Conor now. Jules had to go back to London and Joe went with her.

Tonight was my last night in Manchester. So it was gonna be a sad one. I have all of my sad songs lined up and ready to go.

After rehearsing, it was time for sound check.

---After sound check---

It was now time to perform and I was in my clothes.

It was now time to  perform and I was in my clothes

I walked onto the stage earning cheers. I smiled and spoke into the mic.

"How we guys doing tonight?" I asked. Screams was my reply. I chuckled a bit. "Good good I-" I got cut off when a fan screamed"Why are you and Conor not together.!!" 

Tears welled in my eyes."Conor and I aren't together because he didn't want to. I think that he found a better girl. Moved on already." I said. A tear leaked out but I wiped it away. That earned an awww from the audience. "But we're not here to hear me cry over this, we are here to have fun!" I said. They cheered and I smiled. 

"First song is Lost in Reality." I said earning cheers. 

---After the show---

I got off of the stage and went straight to the bus. I stripped and got into the shower. After the shower I got changed into some comfy clothes. They were sweatpants and a tank top with some fluffy socks. I took off my make-up and put my hair into a messy bun. I walked out and made a cup of coffee. Jules doesn't know that me and Conor broke up. I need to text her. But I can't right now. 

I looked through my instagram looking at the picture only to stumble across a picture of Conor and this blonde haired girl kissing. It was posted 2 hours ago. I snapshot  it and post it on mine. I commented: Knew he moved on. 

I got comments saying:

-Stay strong. 

-He doesn't matter.

-You don't need him.

-I feel so sorry for you. From the look of the photo it looked like he was cheating. WHO WOULD CHEAT ON YOU?!

I cried a bit but then the bus door opened and in walked Conor. I looked away from him. I felt his eyes stare at me and tears dropped from my eyes. He walked over to me and tried to wipe away the tear but i flinched and slapped his hand away. A look of hurt covered his face. 

"Don't touch me. I don't want you anywhere near me." I said hopping up and walking out. I went to bed and fell asleep after crying so much that my eyes started to get droopy.