Chapter 8

Dani's P.O.V.
When I got home I saw Jules with a frown on her face looking down at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Concern evident in my voice.

"Joe's completely ignoring me."she said. "Wouldn't blame him thought."
Anger built up inside of me.

"I'm gonna go to talk to him. Be back in a bit." I practically growled out. I walked out and slammed the door shut. I hopped in my car and made my way over to his house.

--- At Joe's ---

I knocked on his door. Joe opened the door and I growled in his face.

"You've got some explaining to do." They freeze up. "Who the fuck do you think you are not talking to Jules altogether?" I growled.

"Who?" He asked confused. Ooooooh no he doesn't!! That DICKHEAD!

"You're a dick Joe. To think that Jules trusted you and so did I. Stay away from her Joe or so help me god I will punch you so hard you will be knocked unconscious forever. I mean it Joe. Don't contact her or come near her again." I said making my point and slamming the door.

I was so upset cause I thought that I could trust him. I got in my car and went home.

"Give me your phone." I said to Jules. She could tell I was angry so she gave it to me. There was a text from Joe.

Joe: Jules I'm so sorry! It was bet! I never wanted to not talk to you.

That piece of----!

Jules: Joe I said don't talk to her. Don't you listen. 😑

Joe: Dani? WTF? Why do you have Jules' phone?

Jules: she ain't having it back. Don't contact her.

I put the phone away and went to Jules. I hugged her as I saw a tear fall from her eye.

"Wanna eat some popcorn and watch a movie?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Can we watch the lion king?" She asked. I laughed and said yes.

--- A month later --- (HALLOWEEN MONTH! YES!)

Dani's P.O.V

Me and Conor were sat on the sofa making out. We heard a door open but I didn't take notice of it. When we heard the front door close again we went up to my room.

*not gonna write this part*

We were lead down panting. I had my head on Conor's chest and he was running his fingertips up and down my arm. I slowly began to fall asleep as the time just spent wore me out.

--- Morning---

I woke up and Conor was still next to me. I smiled and kissed him before getting up and into the shower.
After showering I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I friend myself and went back out to see Conor still asleep. I giggled and got my outfit for the day.

I chucked it on and walked out of the room leaving Conor to sleep

I walked downstairs and I started to make breakfast for the both of us. After a while Conor came and sat down on one of the stools.

Once I finished, I tunes around to Conor and placed a plate in front of him. I sat down next to him and started to eat.

"So I was thinking," Conor began," What if we do a video on my YouTube channel?"

"Yeah sure. What are we gonna do?" I asked

"Maybe a cover. Like Calvin Harris- This is what you came for?" He suggested.

"Yeah. Let's do it. OH! And get Anth in it too!" I said.

"Yes! Great idea baby." He said excitedly kissing my temple.

--- Just when Anth arrives ---

There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door. It was Anth.

Conor's P.O.V

Anth walked in and we hugged like we always do.

"Hey dude." I said.

"Hey man! Who was that hot chick that opened the door?" He asked. I heard giggling from Dani.

"Dani, this is Anth. Anth, this is Dani my girlfriend." I said wrapping my arm around her waist protectively.

"Hey." Dani said.

"Hi." Anth said.

"Let's get the video done!" I said. We walked into the room where I record.

I sang first, then Dani and then Anth rapped.

--- After recording ---

Anth left and me and Dani were left at my apartment. We watched movies and soon we went off to bed.