Chapter 26

Conor's P.O.V
We rushed Dani to the hospital and they took her to x-ray her. I wanted to go in and see my girlfriend but they didn't let me. I sat down in the waiting room trying to call Jules and Joe. But no one picked up. My leg started to shake up and down. My palms started to sweat and I was waiting for something to happen. Something that I  will be happy about.

After an hour, the doctor came out and I rushed to him. "Is Dani ok?" I asked him.

"She has deep cuts that needed to be stitched and she needs to be in the hospital for about week." He told me. I nodded my head." You can go in there now." He said and then walked off.

I rushed in and saw my beautiful girlfriend, unconscious on the bed. Tears streamed down my face and I didn't stop them. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner baby. Please wake up. Please." I whispered the last part. I felt a squeeze on my hand an I lifted my head to see Dani opening her eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief and kissed her lips. She started to kiss back and I was so happy.   We broke apart and I smiled through my happy tears. She was ok. My baby girl was ok.

She looked up and smiled at me. She grabbed my face and pulled me down kissing my lips again. And the only thought running through my head was that I was finally happy with the girl I love ok.