Chapter 9

Conor P.O.V

We were at Dani's having a make-out session. Dani was under me, her hands in my hair and I was steadily her and my hands were in her waist. All you could hear was the kissing in the room.

We heard the door close but took no notice of it. After a while we pulled apart to breath. I looked down at her and thought that it was the perfect time to tell her."I love you Dani." I said to her. She had a look of shock but then smiled.

"I love you too Conor." She said. We started to kiss.

We pulled away again "I'm going on tour next month. Do you wanna come with me and Jules? Maybe you could invite Joe too??" She asked.

" I would love to." I said pecking her lips. She giggled. She bit her lip looking into my eyes.

"You wanna go to the beach today?"she asked me.

"Sure." I said. "I'm gonna go home and change. Be ready on 10." I finished getting up.

"Bye baby." She said.

"Bye babe. Love you." I said pecking her lips.

"Love u too." She said following me out to the door. I walked out and she shut the door behind me.

Dani's P.O.V

Once Conor went I walked upstairs to my room and got changed into my bikini.

(Without the hat)

(Without the hat)

I posted a mirror selfie and tagged Conor in it saying: going out with @ConorMaynard Love you.😘

Conor commented: Love you too babes. 😘😍

I couldn't be bothered with getting clothes cause it was the beach.

Conor arrived and I opened the door. He looked down at me. Hungrily.

"Wow." He said. I giggled and we walked out to his car. We hopped in and made our way to the beach.

--- At beach ---
We got out of the car and walked down to the beach hand in hand. We got there and set down our stuff. I was about to sit down when Conor decided to pick me up and carry me to the Water.

"No no no!! CONOR PLEASE?!" I screamed but it was too late. He dropped me into the freezing water. I stood up and walked back to the beach. I tied my hair up and laid on my front undoing my bikini top and putting it down next to me. I got my phone and started to scroll through Instagram. Conor came up to me and started to kiss his way from the bottom of my back to my neck. He was straddling me. I turned around to find Conor looking at me with lust. He quickly flipped me around and put his arms next to my boobs so no one could see them. He leant down and started to kiss me.

---At home---
We got home and walked into the sitting room. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"Do you have pizza?" He asked.

"I always do." I say. He chuckled and we went to the kitchen. I got out the pizza and put it into the oven. When it was down I set it on the plates and gave one to Conor.

When we finished I cleaned the plates and we walked upstairs t mo get changed. Conor stripped to his boxers and I put on my silk shorts and silk crop top.

We slipped into the bed and kissed. We pecked each other's lips before hugging and going to sleep.