Chapter 4

Conor's P.O.V

SHE SAID YES!! I was so happy. I picked her up and span her around. After I span her around, I put her down and smashed my lips on hers.

"There is a bedroom y'know!"I heard Joe say. We pulled apart and I looked down to Dani who was blushing.

"Sorry" she mumbled looking at the floor.

---Next Morning---

Dani's P.O.V

I was cuddled up to Conor when Joe came in and started bouncing on my bed making me fall off. I groaned and got up looking at the idiot that made me fall off.

"What do you want Joe?" I mumbled getting up.

"Jules is getting breakfast so get the fuck up and dressed." He said skipping out of the door. When it closed I looked at Conor with a confused facial expression.

"I swear that boy has issues." I said scratching my head. I heard Conor chuckle as I made my way to my bathroom. I got into the shower and washed all the necessaries and my hair. When I got out I brushed my teeth and went back into my room seeing Conor already gone. Probably downstairs. I put on my outfit.

And then put on my make up and did my hair

And then put on my make up and did my hair. I put on my earrings and walked downstairs where Conor and Joe were. I sat down next to Conor and he wrapped his arm around me, lining my head in the process.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Can you sing again?" Joe asked. I smiled a bit.

"Yeah sure." I said. "What do you want me to sing?" I asked

"Hello by adele?" Conor suggested.

"Alright." I said clearing my throat and sitting up straight. I started to sing and when I finished they were looking at me amazed. "What?" I asked skeptically.

"You're amazing!!" Conor screamed. He was right next to me as well.

"Might wanna scream louder. The will make me deaf." I said. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry." He said. I kissed his cheek making him blush and me and Joe laugh.

The door opened revealing Jules with McDonald's bags. I grinned and she came over. We dug into the meal and soon after watched films.

After the 4th film, me and Conor were cosy. All huddled next to each other. Then I heard my phone go off. It was a notification. It was of me and Conor. I smiled and screenshot it making it my new background for my phone. I watched the tests of the film and slowly began to fall asleep.
-----
Thank for reading! 😘