Chapter 16

Conor's P.O.V

I waited for 9 hours waiting for her to return. There were a few times when people were rushed to go to the surgery room where she was. I got more worried by the second. I couldn't tell Jules and Joe cause they were in London having fun and here I am worried sick about the girl I love. 

---5 days later---

Dani was in a coma. She lost so much blood and there was a 4% chance that she had amnesia. If she did than that will be the worst thing in the world. She would forget me. And Joe. 

Throughout those 5 days, I have been by her side. I haven't slept, eaten or showered. I know, unhygienic but its either leave the girl I love or stay with the girl I love. 

Jack has come down here a few times and tried to persuade me to go and shower. I denied every time. He gave up after 3 days.

I called Dani's sister up and she came here. "What happened?" She asked panicked. 

"She was stabbed in the back. They all most lost her 4 times. I couldn't get hold of your parents. Dani doesn't have them in her phone..." I said.

"Ummm....I don't think I should tell you this." She said awkwardly. 

"Please." I said desperately. 

"Fine." She started. "When Dani and I were little, our parents used to get drunk and abuse us. I say us when in fact Dani took my beatings. She didn't allow them to beat me. She was so bruised up that she couldn't walk the next day. One time they almost killed her with the amount of beatings she got from them. My dad had the knife and my mum held her down. My dad stabbed her multiple times in the stomach. The neighbors heard the screaming and called the police. They're in jail and have been for 12 years and they have the rest of their lives in there." She explained. Tears falling down her cheek. 

I was shocked to say the least. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped away my tears and dried my hands on my shirt. "I'm so sorry. I never knew." 

"It's alright." She said. We heard a groan coming from Dani. My head snapped in her direction. Dani started to slowly sit up, wincing once in a while. 

"Don't be too hard on yourself." I said to her helping her up into a sitting position. 

"Why are you here Conor?" She asked. She looked over to her sister. "Taylor. Why are you here?" 

"I came to see you. Conor phoned me up, worried off his ass, to get me here. He hasn't left your side since the day you came here." Taylor said. Looking at me. 

"Is that true?" Dani asked looking at me. I nodded. "Thank you." She whispered. I leant over and hugged her. She kissed my cheek making me blush. She giggled. That was the first giggle I heard in a while. And knowing I'm the one that made her giggle made me smile. We pulled apart. I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry for breaking up with you. I got a text basically saying that if I don't stay away from you than you would get hurt, but you did anyway." I said. She grabbed my head and smashed her lips into mine. I started to kiss back and then we pulled apart due to a cough. We looked at the suspect and it was Taylor smirking. 

"What?" we asked.