Chapter 20

Dani's P.O.V

2 weeks after Jules went to the hospital, we are now on the beach. It's me, Jules, Conor, Casper, Jack, Mikey, Oli, Joe, Josh, Zoe, Alfie and Marcus.

Zoe, Jules and I were doing cartwheels by the ocean. I mean, I am quite flexible but not as much as Jules. I can do cartwheels and handstands. I was in one of my favorte bikinis.

I think Conor liked it too seeing as though he was practically eye raping me

It was a really hot day so we wanted to go to the beach. I bought my surfboard with me. DUH! It's the fucking beach. Anyway, some of the boys were laughing and splashing each other with water. The only thought going through my head at the time was....Are they secretly girls?

Jules tried to do a backhand spring and failed miserably which caused me and Zoe to start laughing. "That failed!" Zoe exclaimed. Jules nodded while me and Zoe were still laughing. After we sobered up, we went to go and hang out with the others. Jules walked off somewhere and Joe followed.

I leaned up against Conor and he wrapped his arm around me and slowly grabbed my boob. I smacked his hand away and looked up at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't touch my boob." I said.

"You didn't mind it last night." He said. I laughed as well as the others.

Joe and Jules came back with drinks. How the fuck did they get drinks?

"Where did you get them?" Zoe asked. Jules handed me her drink.

"I'll show you." She said. I gave my drink to Marcus as I stood up. We run off to this hut. It was so pretty. Fairy light covered the outside of the roof and palm trees surrounded it.

Zoe and I buy drinks and the others sit down. We get back and they're all laughing. Probably cause of something Mikey said. I sat next to Conor and he put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulders having a bit of my drink.

"Let's play a game." Jules suggests.

"Like what?" Josh asks.

"TAG!" Jack yells. We all burst out laughing but then Jack tags Joe and we all make a run for it. I ran down the beach with Jules. We were both out of breath by the time we reached the end.

"I bet he'll try to chase after you." I said nudging shoulders with her. She gives me a 'bitch please' look.

"No he won't. We are hidden" She tries to say. We suddenly see Conor running up to us.

"COME ON CONOR!" We yell. He reaches us and we sit down to have a hat. Me next to Conor and Jules opposite us.

"This is fun. We should all go on holiday together at some point." Conor suggests. Both Jules and I nod.

"Yeah we should...But where?" I ask. We start to think of places.

"What about Spain?" We all shake our heads.

"Nah." Conor said. Suddenly, Alfie and Marcus run over.

"RUN! JOE'S COMING!!" They scream. We just sit down.

"Rude, we were interrupted." Jules said. I saw Joe coming so I jumped up and started to run. I ran after Alfie and Marcus.

"WAIT FOR ME!" I hear Jules. I look back and laugh still running. Conor ran after me and Jules was running limply. As soon as she reaches us, Conor picks her up. We get back to the main area laughing. Conor put her down and came to me. He picked me up spinning me around and then sitting down with me on his lap.

"What happened?" Jack asks. Joe finally joined us. I turned around and started to kiss Conor.

"Let's go! " We hear Alfie scream. So we get up and run. But all the girls chickened out. Alfie saw and piked up Zoe. Conor came to me and I tried to run but it was too late and he already had me in his arms. I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. I walked farther in and i smacked his bum. So he slapped mine. "HEY!" I say. Suddenly he threw me in the water. I got back up and ran to the shore grabbing my board.

"Hey! MArcus! Take a pick of me and Conor!" I asked. He took my phone and we got over my board looking like we're about to kiss.

 He took my phone and we got over my board looking like we're about to kiss

I kiss Conor, grab my phone, and put my board back on the shore. I raced back. 

"Welcome back!" I said when Jules jumped on my back. 

"Well thank you." She said back giggling. We're soon joined by Joe, Alfie and Oli. 

"What's the time?" Oli asked.

"Like 2." Marcus said. Jules yawned and Joe noticed. Jules got off of me and onto Joe for a piggy back. 

"What if there's Jellyfish?" Casper asked. 

"They probably smelt Josh's feet and swam a mile." Jack said making us laugh. 

"Vidcons soon!" Alfie screams suddenly. I slowly walked away whilst they all cheered. No one noticed. I didn't expect them too. After all I am a no body. I sing yes but that's all I'm good at. I walked onto the beach and picked up my stuff. They were all so happy. Before I came here, I decided that I was gonna leave. Conor became distant and everyone pushed me aside. It's like no one noticed me cause I'm just someone who sticks around. 

I walk to my car and load it up. I get in and drive off. I get back home and pack up some bags. I left a note too.

Conor,

You have become distant and I can't deal with that. It's as though you don't love me anymore. That's not the only reason I'm leaving. I don't feel like I fit in anymore. I can't deal with crying in my room every night cause I don't belong here with youtubers. I'm going back on tour. I hope your alright. Don't cry because I'll always love you. 

Goodbye Conor.

Dani

And then I wrote one to Jules.

Jules,

Have fun whilst I'm gone. I don't want to see you on instagram sad again. Please eat and drink and please please PLEASE don't get depressed. I don't want a text from Joe saying that you're stuck in your room. Have a good life. You will always be my best friend.

Goodbye and good luck

Dani. 

And with that, I left.