Chapter 3

Dani's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm blaring out of the speakers. I groaned and got up. I looked at the time. It was 6:30. Rubbing my eyes, I walked out of my room and into Jules' room. I started to shake her to try and get her to wake up. "Jules get up! We're meeting Joe and Conor today!" I said. I left her and walked back into my room to get my clothes.

 I left her and walked back into my room to get my clothes

I got changed and started to do my make up. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I looked at my phone and it was a text from Conor.

Conor:* - What time we meeting today? xx

Me - Maybe 20 mins and at Starbucks? Jules needs to finish changing. xx

Conor:* -  Lol. Yeah Joe needs to finish too. His hair is like his prized possession. xx

Me - Hahaha. See you in 20. xx

Conor:* - See ya. xx

I smiled and got my bag and walked out if my room to the kitchen. I got my breakfast and waited for Jules. When she was finished we got into the car and made our way to Starbucks. We walked in and I saw Conor and Joe in the corner. I dragged Jules and we sat down.

"Hey Conor." I said sitting next to him. My face broke out into a smile.

"Hey Dani." He said kissing me on my cheek. I blushed a bit and then kissed his cheek back making him blush and me giggle. We started to talk and then talking went to flirting. In the end we went to our apartment to watch some films. When we got home, Conor took Jules away leaving me and Joe by ourselves.

"So how long have you liked Jules?" I asked him. He had a shocked look and then a confused one trying to cover up his mistake.

"What d-do you m-mean?" He stuttered. I smirked.

"I see it when you look at her. No need to deny it." I said laughing pinching his cheeks making him go red. Soon Conor and Jules came back. I tried eavesdropping in on their conversation but they walked away.

"Hi." he said.

"Or is it hey?." I said. He looked confused. "Ever heard of 5SOS?" I asked. He nodded. "It's from them. " I explained.

"ooohhh!" He said.

"YEaahhh." I replied giggling a bit. "Do you and Joe want to come round to ours? We can watch some shit?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He replied smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked down. He put my chin in between his index finger and thumb tilting my head back. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. We were leaning closer when Joe and Jules came back.

---At their apartment---

I went upstairs and got changed into something comfy.

I took a pic and posted it on instagram tagging Conor, Jules and Joe

Caption - Hanging with these twits. :*

I posted and went downstairs. Me and Conor started to flirt again and then suddenly, Conor looked deep into my eyes. We started to lean in and then, our lips touched. It was like fireworks exploding on my lips. I started to get butterflies. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We started to make out on the sofa. He crawled over me and put more pressure into the kiss. Suddenly my phone beeped saying someone liked my photo. I grabbed my phone and looked at the photo someone liked. I'm gonna kill her. 

"Jules Joe! What did you do!" I said getting up from beneath Conor and going upstairs. I heard the lock of a door and looked in the direction it came from. The bathroom. 

"Where are they?" Conor asked. 

"The bathroom. I replied. I walked over and tried opening the door. "Jules, I'm gonna hit you so hard you're going to wake up with Amnesia if you dont get out of here." I warned. 

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA AND FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS!" Jules said laughing. 

"You're so lucky that the doors locked." I mumbled.  I tried thinking of how to get in. Then suddenly, "Oh wait here, I know how to get in." I said. I didn't. I just wanted to scare them. They door flew open and they started running but Jules got caught by Conor. She tried to get away but she was unsuccessful. 

"Now time for your punishment." I said in a devious tone. 

"No it wasn't my fault it was all Joe's. " She pleaded. 

"No it wasn't it was all YOUR fault." Joe defended himself. This was actually quite amusing. 

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOO" She sang off key. I started to laugh. "Please?" She asked. 

An idea popped in my head. "What do you hate the most?" I asked.

"Chocolate." She replied. 

"PUNISHMENT TIME! Conor lead her downstairs please?" I asked. I disappeared for a bit and put on a clown mask. Jules came downstairs so I jumped out. 

"Did i scare ya?" I asked. 

"Was that meant to scare me?" She asked in a bored tone. " Let's do it again." 

I chuckled going back. She walks in and I jump out, but instead of being scared, she slipped on air and landed on her bum. I burst out laughing taking the clown mask off. I gripped the table for support because if I didn't I knew I would fall. Joe and Conor came in and saw us which made me laugh even more making me spill a few tears. 

When we calmed down, we all walked into the sitting room and started to play on the x box. I started to sing Shawn Mendes Treat you better. Suddenly the game paused and Conor started singing to me. I started to get teary cause he was singing to me. ME! 

When he finished he asked me the question which i already knew the answer to. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"HE DID IT!" Joe screamed. 

"SHHH!" Jules said. 

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend. " I said with the biggest smile on my face. Conor picked me up and spun me in circles. He set me down and smashed his lips onto mine. Whilst kissing him, it kicked into my mind that I was now Conor Maynard's girlfriend.