Part 13

I log onto HotS, hoping Joe will be on. He is, so are the others.  I don't go on out group chat. Maybe I will be left alone.

It isn't to be. I am on their friends lists so it alerts them when I come on. Curses.

Luna Woven: Hey Mariah is there a problem or something.
You have blocked this user.

She deserves that. I go on the group chat and read the earlier messages.

Joe Ghalo: Can you guys leave her alone. I don't see what your problem is.

Blocked User: A teenage vampire killed my mum!

Joe Ghalo: So your saying because one vampire killed your mum, all of them are evil? I'm telling Mariah you said that!

Mariah Via: No need Joe, I already noticed Luna didn't care how I felt. I also noticed that she doesn't realize I know.

This user is block so you cannot see what the are saying

Mariah Via: I blocked you Luna.

Great friends. I check my phone. 7 texts. Great. Probably Diana calling me a cow with no friends.

?????: Seen my comment? Well, you have been warned.

?????: Who do you think you are?

?????: Wondering who I am?

?????:  Wondering how I know?

I didn't read the others. I couldnt care less. I didn't have any friends left so if they came oh well. I reply for the first time.

Mariah Via: You have ruined everything about me apart from my friends which I ruined myself. Tell me what, I'll meet to you by the bins on Monday and we can talk there. OK?

?????: Sure. Beware until Monday.

I took a screenshot and posted it on the group chat. Yeah. That might change things. I didn't care if they did or if things stayed the same
A text bleeps one HotS. It's from Carrie!

Carrie McFall: Mariah! You need to get to the clubhouse now! The others are with me. Diana is crying, Joe looks like he wants to cry and Luna has been sobbing her eyes out for five minutes! Please!  They are all really scared.

I log off and float round to Carrie's, with a bag of  clothes and stuff.

When I arrive everything is just how Carrie described it. They all crowed round me, showering me in hugs and tears. "Please don't." Diana sobs into my chest. I look at Luna, who is standing in the corner looking guiltily at me, her face red with crying and years streaming from her eyes.

I bring them into my room, sit on the bed and explain everything from Pizza Express to now. Luna wraps her arms round me and starts sobbing all other again. I know she is feeling seriously guilty, but can't bring herself to swallow her pride so I whisper to her, "It's alright. You're forgiven." I look into her eyes and smile at her, she tries to smile back but hurts too much inside. We all know we are sleeping at the clubhouse tonight. I think we can put everything behind us and say things are normal again.

At night I whip my phone out and text my 'friend' back.

Mariah Via: Stuff your stupid, cringe worthy face. I don't care who you think you are or what your thought about me. There is no way I would ever meet up with an idiot like you, Captain Gullible. Thanks for providing me much pleasure in being a weak minded, simple and overall IDIOT. You are probably not trying to be stupid but you can't help what you are.  :)

Yeah. That was awesome. I blocked the user, unblocked Luna and smiled. I knew I would sleep tonight.