Part 23

I bare my fangs and growl. "What do you mean just?!" I snarl,  "I have been in hospital nearly three weeks and you are only just starting treatment!" I try to sit up in bed to look more hostile but my arms are still badly damaged. The nurse stammers and starts backing away,  "W-well we thought you dealt with it." This is probably the worst excuse I have ever heard. My face goes to a look that says did-you-really-just-say-that? "So, I am a patient sick in bed with regeneration powers so I instantly can sort myself out?  Makes sense  I guess." I say in a sour sarcastic voice.

I block out all the staff for the rest of today. When the gang come in they say that they were warned I was in a bad mood today. The thing that cheered me up though, was that Carrie worked out one more day of regeneration will bust me it of here. Best news I have heard all day. All week maybe.

Something great that also happened is Martin,  who although isn't a supernatural is helping on our journey, passed his driving test so we can get around without using public transport or involving the adults. They know but only Luna's dad is a supernatural and we don't want them getting hurt. Martin is in the army so he is safe enough. That makes 7 of us. That's enough I hope.  Although it's 1000 vs 7 we have 1000s behind us. That will do. We may not win but we will have tried. We can try again if we have to. I don't know about the others but I am gonna try till the end. Thats a promise I make to me and the rest of the world.