Part 38

I sigh. Regina holds my left hand, Joe holds my right. I close my eyes. I think to the time when Carlo used to beat me up and torment me. I open my eyes. When I'm psyched up for battle, my eyes go blue. No one knows why, is a rate value trait. I clench my fists around Joe and Regina's hands. They both look at me, look at each other then shrug and look back at me. I bring my knees up to my chin and bring my eyes in them. Joe senses my fear and tries to lighten the mood. He playfully steals my cap and puts it back on me backwards. I look at him and try to smile. I take my cap off and replace it with my sin protector. We aren't in the sun at the moment. We are sitting behind a building. The battle has already begun but we aren't going to be on for a while.

I close my ocean blue eyes. In the blackness of my vision I hear a noise. A voice. It was a song. One I was familiar with.

"I'm waking up
I feel it on my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age
To the new age
Welcome to the new age
To the new age

Im
Radioactive
Radioactive"

I open my eyes. An evilish grin spreads across my face. I sing the song outloud. I start quiet, just so the others can hear me. They join in and the people around us join in. Before I knew it, the entire SSSS was blaring out Imagine Dragons for all to hear. People we didn't know wathong joined in and started yelling us fight! We had got this. This was out victory I ran out onto the feild, daggers at the ready.