Part 28

"Justice!  That is all we want! Nothing we do is our fault. Natural causes make us do the things we do! We put you under no strict rules yet you say that just our being here is worse than rules. Well, is being with someone who is normal apart from one week of the year is worse than not being allowed to be with your family?  Again, Justice! Justice must be delivered!" I yell at the top of my voice. About half of the crowd cheer, the other half silently back away guiltily. I jump off the wall and high five Joe. Mission accomplished.

We return home, laughing and joking and crying out with fits of uncontrollable laughter. We were happy. So far everything had gone our way. This was better than I could have dreamed. I felt it really was a dream. No, it couldn't be, I felt pain.

I fall silent. I can hear something. Its someone yelling something. My name. I turn around. Nothing. I shrug and continue walking. I hear it again. I turn around. Nothing. Again, I shrug and continue walking. I should have known. Mr Kevin. Still not dead. I swear he is invincible. "Seriously, dude this is just getting annoying." I sigh facing him. He has jumped in front of me and is trying to fight me and failing. I'm much faster than him. I dodge past him and catch up with the others. He follows. I hide behind a building and when he comes past I jump him, pinning him to the ground. "The tables have turned," I laugh. Too soon. He grabs my leg and pulls me to the ground. I kick him in the stomach with my free leg. It takes hole of that to. "Diana! Get here now!" I groan. As expected, Diana rushes to me  in less than a second and helps me get Kevin off. Then finally, we dispose of him for good. Carrie does it.

Rest in peace, Kevin.