Part 25

Thursday. The grand meeting of the SSSS. I have arranged for certain people to be speaking such as Yolanda Merana, mermaid queen and Melody Fairest, fairy. We have royalty on our side which helps. Another great thing is that we have an entire kingdom!  I was in contact with Pandora Zanzi who is a zombie princess and she spoke with her parents and they spoke with everyone and now we have all the zombies on our side. We have a proper army now.

"Hello and welcome to the first official meeting of the SSSS. This is a secret society and by being apart of it, we endanger our lives. We hope you realise this. I am hourned to lead such a wonderful group of supportive, sacrificing and amazing supernaturals. We may not be perfect, we may not be human but we are perfect together." I speak,  aiming o inspire. Then, from the back of the room, a group of fairies start singing.

"Cos you and I
we make each other better,
we may not be perfect but
we're perfect together.
You and I
we'll make it through whatever
We may not be perfect but
we're perfect togheter"

Though this was a love song, it summed up what we we're doing. We we're together.

After the meeting, we walk home, talking and laughing, like old times, when I wasn't in constant danger. We arrived at home in silence though. The time was coming closer. The first attack was in two days. I was beginning to feel nervous. I am having sudden burst of panic just screaming and shouting. It took all four of them to calm me down.

Martin says he is scared to. He has been on the front line twice and I forget how he is still human, still feels scared and sad.