Part 26

It is time. Now, we are standing waiting. 5 minutes, then we attack. We are at a small village called Armarha. Most supernats move there so we are staring here. The police station is also quite small so this is a good start. 4 minutes.

Beside me are Joe and Diana. We are leading the attack. We have positioned our selves in a sort of triaglr formation. The gab at the front, then the rest of the SSSS behind, split in half so one side has the weakest and the atrogest troops, the other the middle. That's the most even we could get. Diana's eyes flash red. She is preparing herself. 3 minutes. I exhale. I'm not scared just worried I'm doing the wrong thing. No, we have come this far, we are not going back.

2 minutes. Joe grabs my hand and squeezes it. He is nervous. He often hides his emotions so I don't worry. I close my eyes. It's almost time.

1 minute. I look to see the SSSS. They are all psyching each other up. I look to either side of me. I have these guys beside me. We are in this together.

I nod me head. We 'roll out.' The gang splits. Luna, Carrie and Luna's dad go one way, Martin, Diana and Joe go the other. I jump over the top. Carrie charges up front and smashes the door down, closely followed by the two now transformed wolves (werewolves can choose to transform when they want but lose control at fill moon). Joe and his group sneak round he back and attack from round there. I charge straight through, fangs bared, knife at the ready. 

Anyone who is anti-violet may want to leave now.

"Now!" I yell. Police officers charge out the building and try to attack but we are quicker. Alicia, queen of the angles, and her warriors swoop in, shooting arrows from the sky with amazing effect. The Zombies feed, disgusting and brutal I know but I noe you see why I was worried. I attack a police officer heading for me. I plunge my knife through his heart. To keep my strength up, I feed.

The troops from behind, the half the gang, the demons and the fairies attack. They have burnt the building and now they are being extremely useful. They are the fastest out of all of us apart from the centaurs, who are on the medical team mostly.

All of a sudden Joe yells out "Mariah!  Behind you!" I do an awesome backflip and face someone familiar. Kevin, aka my kidnapper. He makes a grab for me and I dodge, then kicking him in the stomach. He grabs my leg and flips me over his shoulder. De ja vu. He covers my mouth again so I can't cry out but a centaur passing by teams up with Joe and benches him. Haha, school pranks do come in handy sometimes. Joe helps me to my feet and we high five. Yeah I know it's cheesy but come on!

We return to the battle field. We haven't lost a single troop so we are obviously winning. I take down another thirty odd officers and then, guess what, Kevin makes yet another attempt to kill me. He grabs me from behind and runs off. He is faster than we thought but he forgot somethings. 1) I have a knife and 2) If I want I could bite him. I don't feed on humans often but you know...  Ahem. I kick Kevin in the chest, making him drop me. I then pin him to the ground and call some people over to deal with him.

I run inside the burning building and grab something. A file. The CSI. Confidential supernatural information. I wanna read this. I'm interested.

They have called reinforments. Helicopters and police cars start showing up. The helicopters are soon dealt with by the angels. Luna signals for me to ride her. I jump on and she carries me off. She has noticed something I havent, a massive gash on my hand that is bleeding freely. Vampires need to have lots of blood otherwise we get blood lust, remember?

I pant and cough. "Not now, not now." I mutter over and over again. I call a fairy over to deal with it. It heals instantly but I still need to rest.

I rest a while then head a cry of joy. We have won. The first of our many battles we have triumphed. I cry out but soon my works goes black.