Part 29

We run home. There isn't time. Our attack was published on tv and soon they will realize it was us. Public enemies No#1. We arrive at the clubhouse and using the barrier spell the fairies face us, seal it off from the world.

We all collapse in a heap on the painting and laughing nervously. We are all terrified yet we want to keep or spirits up. I can't think of anything better to do so decide try and hope about.
"You can count on me
Like one two three
And I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you
like four three two
And you'll be there
Cos that's what friends are supposed to do
Aww yeah."

The others join in with the verses. We smile. We don't sing all but my voice is alright I guess. It's just nice to be a group that's so close is a family.

I close my eyes. Suddenly I'm back at the time when all was good and I was happy. I'm four years old and I have just made a new friend. Her name is Carrie. She is sweet and funny and makes me laugh. Sheet is also great friends with my best friend, Diana. All too soon, I'm awake. In facing the terrifying reality. I curl up on the carpet and cry. It oath by because I don't want to do what I'm doing but I realized I may be throwing it all away.

"Luna, get your phone out. We have water enough time. It's time to attack again. We can't stand down. If we are going to win, we need to go for it. I am not going to wait whilst innocent cost and people like us are suffering in prisons or as slaves." I command, standing up. Luna obeys. I guess we ate attacking again.