Part 27

"Mariah!Mariah!" A mans voice yells. Martin. He shakes me. "Mariah! Please not again this is getting ridiculous." My eyes open slightly and blink. "Thank God!" Martin sighs, lying me on the floor, "You should rest, you lost a lot of blood. After the fight was over, you feel asleep and sorry to say this but we forgot about you." He doesn't make eye contact. I groan. This is happening way to often. "Can we go home?" I sigh, "To the clubhouse, I mean."
"Of course." Carrie squeaks, picking me up and pulling me on to her back. She runs fast, faster than the cars and we are back early. I change my clothes into a less blood stained t shirt and black leggings. I through on my favourite red hoodie and go downstairs. Waiting for me are seven, steaming hot pizzas. "Take away, in honour of our first attack." Joe sighs putting his arm round me. I smile. Martin takes his rifle off his shoulder and places it on the counter. He actually bought that so it belongs to him, not the army.

We seller down to eat and discuss the next step. Public speak. We will decide on what to do on Thursday which is the next SSSS meeting. The basic idea is we are gonna put together a speech about justice and fairness. We just need to choose what to say and where. There need to be lots of supernaturals and lots of normal people so the message gets a mistake I guess that is what one of our goals is, to show people that it's not fair, not just to put right what is, there is no point in correcting a mistake no one notices.

It's Thursday today. We have arrived at the hall early with the fairies so they can put the barriers up so no officers get in, or any other humans. We are just setting chairs up and Martin is doing some electricy stuff with the microphone.