Part 41

"Go get them Mariah!" Joe encourages me as I pass by him. I land creating a small dust cloud. I spin my daggers round on my hand. I throw them out across the field. They land, not hitting a single SSSS member but hitting about 25 officers. Right now, there are about 1,000,000 of us and 1,000,000 of them. Even. We are more skilled but they don't break the law. After this, we will be able to change that though. Our goal is to win and that's what will happen. Hopefully.

Two officers attempt to attack me but Carrie comes to my aid. I guess fighting is a change for her because after is a bubbly, happy and bouncy person but on the battlefield she is a tank. Without her, I don't know where we would be. Still in as hospital bed probably.

I notice Diana in trouble so direct Carrie to run over. We demolish the five officers attacking her and Carrie takes her to the medical station. I can't lose them. The gang saved me, both mentally and physically. Without them, I would be in jail.

I carry on battling for about an hour. "Mariah! Get back here now," Joe yells from behind. He picks me up an lies me down on the floor of the medical station. I must have not noticed but I have been shot in the arm badly. Job looks sadly at me for a second then goes back into the feild. We have about 900,00 and they have about 400,000. This looks like an easy win.

I lie helpless for what feels like an eternity. Regina is making sure I don't fight. She retired to sorting medical because she got injured so she couldn't fight but not so she couldn't care. Thats what's great. We care.