Part 31

Some people are famous. There are many ways to become famous. Something could happen to you, you could do something or you could be the child of someone famous. Those are the main reasons. I did two of these. I got kidnapped and started a rebellion. Im pretty annoyingly famous. Everyone dreams of being famous, trust me, it's not a good thing. Just thought you would like to know that. Oh, another thing you should know is that I'm a bad example. You probably noticed but I will not be hand responsible for your mistakes.

Anyway, after I return home, Luna calms down. She says she is ready for anything now. We have done a public appearance and an attack in the last 24 hours, yet another attack wouldn't be that bad, would it? We have received texts about it and we think that we are gonna go for it.

Martin grabs his rifle and we head to Amarian, a city. We are going big. We feel ready, and there is no point going show and steady if we barely progress.

We arrive at the scene. No one on guard. Weird. I'm not starting this time, in going in last, unless something happens. I signal for the first troop to go. The rub out onto the field. I hold my breath, the waiting is the hardest bit, you cannot look to the battle in case it blows your cover. You just wait in fear.

I inhale and exhale so fast I think I'm going to hyperventilate. Everyone else is on the field. We leave twenty seconds between each wave. 15 14 13 12... I try to calm down. 10 9 8 7 6... I steady my breathing. 3 2 1. I run out onto the field, fangs bared and dagger at the ready. Time to shine.