The Aggravation of Izaya (Part 2)

[Warning: Izaya is a little out of Character, but seriously who isn't when they are in the mood? Hope you like it; literally, the whole chapter is the provess of them doing it and it's a little bit of a longer chapter too (about 1600 words and I usually do 1300). Besides that I hope you guys enjoy~~]

Obsessed! Izaya Orihara X Male! Reader (Lemon)

art by mydevilishgrace on Tumblr

originally requested by xxdark_kamuixx

Part 2 requested by Phantom_Dark224

------

"Who the hell do you think I am?!" Izaya yelled under you.

The both of you have been making out for a whole hour now. You both had a tough day and making out is not abnormal for anyone who had been dating for almost three years. You had him pinned under you however, his shirt risen to his neck and your face delving into his whiter than snow skin.

His face completely flushed at the action you were undergoing.

"You are Izaya, idiot." You simply replied as you continued your action of kissing and massaging his chest, every crease was going to be touched by your lips.

"T-T-That's not what I meant...." Izaya tried to fight you, but just because your mouth was doing something didn't mean that your hands were-- well other than keeping his at bay.

"Izaya, the other day you said it would be fine if we had sex." You motioned up his chest slowly to his chin. He flinched up giving you the opportunity to kiss his neck and mark the crease and down to his clavicle.

"I know..." He said, trying to not moan out "This... isn't the way I-I-I pictured it." His Adam's apple moved knowingly with every word. As if that alone were trying to seduce you.

"There is no other way to do it." you scoffed as you felt his breath sweep over your hair. "I sure as hell ain't being fucked." Izaya mumbled about how you had changed a little over the years you've been together, you simply ignored him as you dragged your lips down to his navel and to the top of his black pants. His belt securely around his pants, which were holding in a painfully hard boner for Izaya (not that he'd admit it though). You thumbed his belt, pulling it up and letting it lightly snap back onto his hips and force him to let out a grunt of disapproval. You had already made up your mind that you were going to tease him as much as possible and then make him want it so bad he was begging for it.

In the years you've known Izaya, not including the ones where you have dated to him, you realized that he didn't submit to anyone. He was too calculating to let anyone belittle him. So, you seemed to want to make it your duty to force him to break out of his mold and turn into a moaning mess underneath you as you made him a fool and thrusted inside of him. But it was more of a dream up until this point.

You teased him as you slowly undid his belt and took it out of each loop individually. You slid your body back up to him and thumbed his quivering and angry lips. He had the power to overtake you, you knew he did. He had the strength to reverse this situation but he seemed that he wasn't about to do so. You pulled his bottom lip down, looking at his eyes and then slowly kissing him. He wasn't aware that you had been planning this for months. Planning just how this night was going to go down.

Your lips matched up with his, his eyes closed as you stared at him. You pulled lightly on his jaw, to open his mouth allowing your tongues to dance together. Saliva started to build in your mouth, and it overflowed from him, dragging itself down the corner of his mouth to the bed. You had let go of his hands a little bit ago, about the same time you began to fiddle with his pants, but for some reason he kept them as his side, clenching onto the sheets below the two of you.