Kiss Me

Kisumi Shigino X Male! Reader (Smut)

Requested by TokonoChan

-------

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Down the hallway, in a ominous room, argued a student with a teacher. Their pitches echoing throughout the halls concerning the students for the safety of the teacher, rather than the student. Said student, called into the office one to many times has once again broken the rules, this time found with a bottle of alcohol in their bag.

"Leave! (Y/n) you are suspended until further notice!" The teacher yelled, making everyone in the hall halt. Said student in the office was known for breaking rules, he would also stretch them to the farthest possible extent that they could go just to bother the teachers, but even though said student is a punk who likes to make all the staff on edge..... This is the first time they have ever been suspended....

"Fine!" The student yelled as they stormed out of the teachers room, down the hallway through the crowd of students, and out of the building in a huffing, red, pissed mess.

"Kisumi Shingo, please come to the office" A robotic, monotone voice, commanded over the intercom. Everyone calmed at the call of that voice, the person who belongs to that voice a cheerful pink haired boy. They all heard his giggle and then saw him skipping down the hallway towards the teacher (who just kicked (Y/n) out).

Kisumi entered without a second thought, knowing full well that the whole demeanor of the teacher would change when his bubbly personality entered into the room.

"Good Morning, sir~" Kisumi said as he entered

"Morning, Kisumi, please sit." the teacher said, his voice more lax that before.

"You're a decent student, and for some ridiculous reason you are in relations with (Y/n), could you please take extra notes for the day and take him his work at the end of the day?"

"Of course, would you like me to do this all week?" he asked without budging

"That would be great!"

Kisumi and the teacher began a conversation, talking about many things. While they were gossiping about, possibly, other students (Y/n) had made it back to his home. His attitude more chill but he was not ready to tell his mother why he was home so early.

"I'm home, mom" he called, not wanting to go through the struggle of avoiding her

"Did you forget something?' she asked, surprisingly calm

(Y/N) took off his shoes and slowly walked into the house.

"No..." he said walking towards her and finding her in the kitchen

"Are you skipping, again?"

"Nope, I got suspended." he said, his mother turned towards him with a raised brow "I had alcohol in my bag."

"That's my boy." she smiled

The two had a great conversation (Y/n)'s mother being very laid back about everything and anything. The two had a great talk until she had to go to her part time job.... Which then left (Y/n) alone until midnight.

Sometime that day was a delivery of a package.

~

Kisumi skipped from the school building, the final bell ringing about 10 minutes school go and hum going from teacher to teacher asking for the work that they did for the day, he did get caught up talking to some of the teachers which made his day as well as theirs.