36

And there Josh laid, in the middle of his floor looking up and the ceiling fan going in the same pace.

He was already drunk from the Rum Brendon had kindly brought him out of pity. But Josh told Brendon he was fine, and took the bottle before he left.

And after the lightweight had already drunk most of it, he was now laying on the floor unable to make a sound. So he got up, instantly feeling gravity argue with him.

He swayed back and forth to get down the steps and too the bathroom. He needed to throw it all up before it got worse.

So as the stairs seemed to get smaller and smaller as he approached them, his footing was caught by his ankles as he plummeted down the stairs.

And that was the last of that.

And it really was pathetic way to die, got drunk and broke your neck falling down the steps. But perhaps a pathetic person deserve a pathetic death. It's like they say: the crime should match the punishment.

At least the alcohol numbed everything as he stayed alive for only a few minutes after the fall. He was staring death in the face but was too drunk enough to call out for anyone.

He didn't even die like every one else in stupid stories did: Suicide, starts to die, sees people calling for him, turns out not to be dead and wakes up in a hospital.

Not Joshua William Dun, nope, he just fell down and died. Nobody found him and saved his life, because nobody was there.

Only Josh, and the Rum, and Josh's phone that was being spammed with calls from Tyler.

But in didn't matter now, of course, Josh is dead and that's one pathetic person no one will have to deal with again. Perhaps people could be happy about that. Or not, he didn't care think about it.