The End

Thank you to everyone who read this as it was being developed. I hate this story TBH. But I couldn't stop writing because it was my most read story, you guys liked it so is didn't discontinued it.

I want to write a sequel, but I want to wait awhile. Obviously Josh won't be in it, so it won't be a Joshler, in fact, I think the squeal will be about Johnny in his teen years and dealing with his mom (debby) and finding out more about his dad. But I donno I'll see. But it might be AWHILE.

Ahem... It meant so much to me that so many people loved it.
Also, thank you for clearing it up that I misspelled Tumblr in chapter 3. I DONT EVEN USE TUMBLR HOW IN THE FRICK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THESE THINGS?? (Also you lil shits

"Use google!"

SHUT UP

Anywhore, I have other stories worth reading if your interested, I have a Joshler mpreg, that's exciting! I also have a joined account with my pretty boy milktosintolerant and the account is tattop_

We are in the mix of making a story, the first chapter will be written today October 20, 2016. But when it will be uploaded, we donno. But it's cool and it involves Joshler and Magic and a brendick.

Also, because Mitch Lucker's death date is November 1, I added him to the story as a sort of honor towards him.

:,) he had a great band. RIP mitch.

-plays You Only Live Once, and sways a lighter back and forth-

Anyways, so go check out the stories of mine, and maybe give the joined account a follow to help us, granted there isn't anything on it yet but there will be soon.

I LOVE YOU ALL