Chapter 1

You just sat on the couch watching the TV, trying to focus but not when your husband was practically making out with another woman on the couch or beside you to be specific. You started to get more frustrated when an unpleasant noise came from the woman mouth make you turned off the TV before you walked to your room. You closed the door behind you, leaning on the door while closing your eyes. Your heart felt like being ripped to small pieces.

You wondered why you fell for him when he totally a piece of shit to you. You opened your eyes, your vision become blurred as the tears pooling in your eyes. Why your mother and his parent arranged the marriage for both of you for goodness sake. You walked to your bed before plopped yourself, founding yourself sobbing quietly.

-Flashback-

The moment you laid on him, your heart beat faster which made you shocked and weird feelings in your stomach. You were unsure how to react since it's your first time to feel like that. While your mother and his mother talking, you just sat there let your mind wandered before felt a nudged on your side. You turned to your mother.

"Introduce yourself," Your mother said to you, you silently let out a sighed.

"Kim Ji Ae," You said shortly to make your mother frowned and nudged you again, signalling you to smile. You just let out a small smile yet friendly to his parent. They just nodded at you, clearly never had interested in you. Your face immediately turned into a cold one as you let your eyes wandered again. You froze when your eyes met his gaze then he glared at you. His parent signalling him to introduced himself. He let out a sharp sighed, clearly make your mother disappointed by his rude action that made you wanted to slapped and kicked him for being rude to your mother.

"Kim Namjoon," He said never let out a smiled to your mother neither you. Since Namjoon and you have been met, he would never smile at you. But his presence was enough to make your heart beat faster than usual. It's kept wondering why your heart racing faster and you kept having weird feelings. It's It was a strange feeling for you but you have a good feeling about it. But that moment after you married him, your imagination broke down just like your heart.

-End Flashback-

You only being married for a week but everyday Namjoon would bring his girlfriend to your and his house. You just kept quiet, acting liked nothing affected you. You have the image of cold and emotionless and you wanted to keep that but you knew yourself as a crybaby and a really sensitive person. Even though you can restrain yourself from crying in front of Namjoon but you knew you can't refrain it forever because you knew you will break down anytime in front of him.

You've been really lonely at home and workplace. Since you have such a cold and emotionless face, people always not fond to be with you and so does you since deep inside you, you really shy with new people that your answer is always short and found the end of conversation really quick. Lonely and you have become more than a friend. You fell to sleep with tears dripping from your eyes.

-

You woke up with your swollen eyes but you get used to it as you just reached your sunglasses before wore it. Every day was the same to you, he would never care. I mean why would Namjoon cared about you, when he didn't love you anyway. You came out from your room with sunglasses and your bed hair. You cooked yourself a breakfast, at first you did cook for him but he always left the house with his girlfriend before you woke up. So why would you bother yourself to cooked breakfast when you didn't even see his face in the morning.

You smiled in satisfied while putting your breakfast on the table before you sat on the chair, you ate while humming to any songs that glued to your mind.

"Where's my breakfast and my girlfriend?" A voice disturbed your eating time make you chocked on the food since you never expected that you would finally see him in the morning, gladly you just finished your breakfast. You grabbed a glass of water, chugging the water down. You looked at him with a confused look.