Chapter 2

You had been spending all your time with Woo Yoon, it was filled with laughter and smile from you. If your mother know about this, she would definitely be happy with it since you're always stayed in your room, rarely go out only to work. You always surfing the internet, reading fan fiction, fan girl and so on that kept you from boring. Jimin and Hoseok goes brought ice creams for both of you.

You and Woo Yoon were talking with each other, her friendliness make it easy for you to be close with Woo Yoon. But something kept bothering you since Woo Yoon become closed with you, why she approached you when Jimin and Hoseok said that Woo Yoon is a shy girl just like you.

"Woo Yoon, why you want to friend me?" You asked her make she looked at you as if she's expecting that you'll ask her and you did asked her.

"How should I say?.. I'm Namjoon's friend" She said while smiling slight at you, you frowned at her answered wasn't what you're expecting at all.

"How do you know me? Did he told you about me?"You asked feeling your heart slightly fluttered at the thought that Namjoon talked about you to his friends.

"His parents invited his friends to his weddings and his friends were quiet busy that time so only I came" Woo Yoon said while smiled at you, you still having the urge wanted to know that Namjoon told about you to his friends.

"And he never mentions anything about you but he didn't know that I came to his weddings either. But you know when I saw you at the wedding, your eyes sparkled but now it's emptied I see nothing" Woo Yoon said make your face hardened.

"I'm sorry to said this but he told us that his wife is not you but his girlfriend. So all his friends thought he married to his girlfriend" Woo Yoon said make you felt like a pang in your chest. Your chest tightened, Woo Yoon held your hand.

"I know it's hard for you, just believe me. You're beautiful enough to beat that fucking bitch" Woo Yoon hissed out of nowhere make you chuckled.

"You hate her?" You asked Woo Yoon then Hoseok and Jimin came back with ice creams in their hand. Hoseok handed you your ice cream make you smiled excitedly as you excitedly accepted it like a kid.

"I always hate that person" Woo Yoon said before eating the ice cream. The guys looked at each other before looked at Woo Yoon.

"Who?" They asked in synced.

"You both" Woo Yoon said make the guys glared at her before rolled their eyes at her. While, you all were eating the ice creams happily and talking to each other. Their eyes caught something behind you since you're facing them. You looked at them weirdly as Jimin nudged at Hoseok with a smirked on his face. You turned around only to make your heart being teared into pieces again. Namjoon and his girlfriend were happily holding each other hand while swinging it back and forth, you saw him smiling. You walked away leaving your new friends alone.

Hoseok watched you walked away make him confused. He ran up to you, only to found that tears was brimming in your eyes.

"Are you okay, Ji Ae?"Hoseok asked you, you just kept silenced. He wrapped his arms around you make you stiffened but this was the warm that you always wanted from your beloved people around you. You wrapped your arms around Hoseok, break down in his embrace.

"What's wrong with Ji Ae?"Jimin asked Woo Yoon, she just shrugged her shoulder but deep inside she knew your heart break.. again. She knew that you loved Namjoon since the sparkles in your eyes was shining when you at the weddings, when you didn't knew everything about him. All you knew that time was you was going to married with Namjoon.

"Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin called out Namjoon that caught his attention as he looked at their direction, smiling widely to them before heading to them. Woo Yoon elbowed Jimin lightly in the stomach because calling Namjoon.