Chapter 22

You got out from the car as soon as Namjoon parked the car. Both of you were still in silences. You entered your room and plopped on the bed. You close your eyes, tired. Namjoon entered the room, his eyes immediately fell on you. Namjoon grabbed his book, sat beside you before started to read. You laid on your side so your back was facing him. You got up from the bed to change your clothes. You grab an oversized shirt and short.

-

Namjoon still reading even after you changed your clothes.

"Don't you want to change your clothes or something?" You ask. Namjoon looked at you.

"Later." His eyes lingered around you. You nodded to him as you walked toward the door.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon nodded to you. You headed to the kitchen. You took out all the ingredients that you want to cook.

You boiled the water for a packet of pasta as you're planning to make pasta, your favorite food. While waiting for the water to boil, you cut the ingredients.

You almost jumped in shock when you heard Namjoon's voice behind you.

"What are you cooking?" Your chest heaved up and down rapidly due to the shock. You let a sigh of relief.

"Pasta." You said after a moment pause. Namjoon nodded as he grabbed a glass, he filled it with water before chugged the water down. You just watched him, he wear a pair of black short pants and black t-shirt. He just watched you cook. You ignored his presence as you put the pasta in the boiled water. You was focused on the pasta until you felt arms snaked around your waist. You stiffen.

"Namjoon?" You squeak, still stiff. You felt a weight on top of your head when Namjoon rested his chin on your head.

"You know, you shouldn't feel sorry about being a wall in my relationship. You never are, so stop thinking badly." Namjoon said. Your body ease a little but still stiff at the contact, you're not used to it.

"I-I'm just saying the truth." You trying to wriggle out from his arms making Namjoon laugh.

"Are you usually this awkward when back hugging?" Your cheeks flushed in red. Namjoon's arms tightened around your waist make you squeak. Namjoon laugh, you know he like to see you get flustered.

"Let go of me." You hit his arms with visible blush on your cheeks. His grip loosened when heard someone clearing their throat.

"If you want to make out, please get a room. You should remember that I'm staying here for awhile." Your sister, Hana said awkwardly make you elbowed Namjoon's stomach lightly but he just laugh, still not letting you go.

"Don't worry, we will." Namjoon winked at your sister make she rolled her eyes.

"I know making out in the kitchen is a hot scenes but I'm still here." Hana said make you hissed at her. Namjoon chuckled at your sister before smirked.

"What are you cooking anyway?" Hana asked as she stared at the pasta. You took out the pasta from the boiled water, slightly struggling since Namjoon's arms still on your waist.

"Pasta." You simply said. She just nodded at you while eyeing you and Namjoon. Her eyes lingered at Namjoon's arms. She nodded to you before fidgeting with her phone but not leaving the kitchen.

She just ignored both of you but you knew it too well that she's listening.

"Anyway, mom and I gonna go back home tomorrow because of her work." You just nodded at her, totally understand. Your mother always a hard worker from you could even remember. She will never stop working. She said she will stop once her children working but that's just a phrase not a promise. She can't never sit still.