Chapter 17

You put your phone beside you as you fell in silence and stared at the ceiling. Your eyelids become heavy make you yawned. When you just about to drive to dream land, someone rang the bell of your house make you groaned in annoyed. You stood on your feet lazily. You opened the door with half asleep eyes.

"Hyung-"

Your eyes widened in shocked, your shocked eyes met with Jungkook's. Yee Rin who stood behind Jungkook frowned when she saw you. Anger started to took over Jungkook. Jungkook snatched your wrist before dragged you to outside of your house.

"Why you're in there? In someone else's house!" Jungkook yelled at you make you gulped. The cold air hit your legs but you're too scared to worried about the coldness. That was the first time, you saw Jungkook was angry and you didn't wanted to see it again.

"I-I-I." You stuttering in front of Jungkook and Yee Rin as Jungkook glared at you. The glare was enough to make you shivered. The anger was burning inside his eyes. Yee Rin just watched her husband and you, quietly. Didn't have the courage to disturb a mad Jungkook.

"Tell me the reason. Why the fuck you're wearing men's shirt and why the fuck you're in someone who is married house?" Jungkook roared at you, being a soft-hearted person you are. Your eyes brimmed with tears.

"Can I call Woo Yoon?" You asked Jungkook who were still glaring sharply at you. Yee Rin tilted her head in confusion.

"Why because you're already tricked Woo Yoon? Aren't you a slut?" Jungkook snapped at you, you lowered your head make tears fell to the ground. Yee Rin put her hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook, slut is too much" Yee Rin said to Jungkook, trying to calmed her husband. Jungkook glared at Yee Rin but she didn't moved an inch.

"A slut should be call and act like one" Jungkook hissed at Yee Rin as he crossed his arms, Yee Rin just stared at Jungkook with her coldest look.

"You don't even give a chance for her to explain anything" Yee Rin snapped at Jungkook, she would never raise her voice in fight. She didn't need to raise her voice in fighting, her glares could send shiver to spine.

You hurriedly dialed Woo Yoon's number, trying not to make the fight grew bigger. You cursed under your breath when Woo Yoon didn't picked up.

Finally, Woo Yoon picked up your call after 3 times trying.

"Hello"Woo Yoon said over the phone while you put Woo Yoon on speaker. Jungkook's and Yee Rin's head snapped at Woo Yoon's voice.

"I need explanation"Jungkook said to the phone after he snatched your phone from your hand. You just let him snatched your phone because you didn't dare enough to facing him and Yee Rin.

You heard Woo Yoon let out a sigh after she fell in deep silenced, you gulped as you lowered your head. You just stayed in silent as Woo Yoon explaining everything to Jungkook and Yee Rin. Confused written all over Jungkook's face.

Yee Rin just listened to Woo Yoon without any expression nor questions that she curious about. Woo Yoon hang up after she bid goodbye to the couple. Yee Rin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook before walked away from Jungkook. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh before handed you, your phone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anything about-" Jungkook said as he lowered his gaze, felt so low after said all those mean things to you.