Chapter 3

"Guys, I'm not bring you guys here to fight"Hoseok snapped at Woo Yoon and Namjoon, they both looked away.

"What are you guys doing?"Namjoon asked trying to changed the topic and eased the tension.

"Double date!"Woo Yoon said excitedly while linking her arms with you, smiling ear to ear.

"Double date?"Su Min said confusedly while tilted her head a little.

"Yup! I'm with Jimin and Hoseok with Ji Ae"Woo Yoon said without discussing with you and the other. You looked at Woo Yoon with widened eyes. Jimin and Hoseok just shrugged their shoulder, already used to Woo Yoon being so random.

"Cool"Namjoon said before walked away with his girlfriend, leaving you with hurting heart.

"Double date huh?"Jimin said cockily to Woo Yoon make she rolled her eyes before dragging Jimin away, leaving you with Hoseok alone. You stared at Woo Yoon back with widened eyes before she turned back to winked at you. 

"So...what do you want to do?"Hoseok asked you, you just stared blankly at him.

"C-Can we go to the bookstore?"You asked Hoseok, stuttering your words being the shy person you are, without Woo Yoon. Hoseok smiled at you, thinking that you're cute.

"Sure!"Hoseok said excitedly before grabbed your hand and walked casually to the nearest book store. You was quiet taken abacked when Hoseok grabbed your hand casually. You blinked when he intertwined his fingers with your fingers. You felt confused by his casual action. Your hand was perfect for him. You just stared at his hand as he rubbed his thumb over your palm, without realizing that both of you just arrived at the book store just like you asked for.

"What book do you want to buy?"Hoseok asked you make you snapped your creepy staring at his hand. You smiled shyly at him.

"I still didn't know yet"You said while staring at book sections, a section immediately caught your attention as you started to dragged Hoseok to the your favorite section. Your eyes sparkled make Hoseok chuckled. Your smile become wider as you started to become more excited. Hoseok let go of your hand to let you choose your book. 

Hoseok looked at the book section that brought you really excited as he started to frowned. He scanned the book section before a small smile crept on his face.

"Thriller?"Hoseok said, you just nodded excitedly before a book that you always wanted caught your attention. You grabbed it while squealing like a little child. You stared at him with a big smile on your face as you stomped your feet excitedly didn't cared about the look of strangers gave to you.

"Are you that happy?"Hoseok asked you, you nodded like a kid. He smile to himself.

"Your smile is really pretty. You should smile more often"Hoseok said make you blushed a little before nodded shyly at him.

"Thank you"You said shyly before scanned the book, smile still didn't leaved your face. You just felt really happy at his sweet side to you. Hoseok just stared at you while you scanned your book, his heart fluttered when saw you smiling. You looked at your favorite section again, thriller and mystic genre. You did read romance genre but you just more interested in thriller genre. You spent time choosing the books as Hoseok just spent his time staring at you, he just can't helped but to stared at you.

A hint of red didn't leave your cheeks at all when you felt that Hoseok kept staring at you while you choosing. You pretended to choosing books because you're too shy to met his eyes.

"Hoseok oppa!"A voice make Hoseok stopped staring at you and looked at a direction. While you just choose the books since you didn't wanted to waste your time to kept coming at the book store.