Chapter 15

You squinted your eyes at Hoseok who grew awkward and shy with himself. You realized he became quieter as time passes. You frowned to yourself.

"You okay?"You asked Hoseok, he looked at you.

"Y-yeah"

"You clearly not"You said with flat face, Hoseok just smile sheepishly at you before chuckled. You looked at him with weirdly.

"It just that, it's weird"Hoseok said to you make you even more confused.

"What's weird?"You asked him, Hoseok just stared at you for awhile before smile to himself.

"I just...don't know"Hoseok said before stared at anywhere but your eyes. You fell in silenced for awhile, trying to think what Hoseok meant.

"I don't get it"You said to him, he just chuckled at you.

"You're so cute that it hurt me"Hoseok said to you make you flushed in slight red.

"Hoseok?"You called him out of confusion, he just shake his head while smiling to himself realizing how awkward he is.

"My feelings for you is visible, isn't?"Hoseok said to you but more like to himself. Your hands turned cold out of nowhere.

"I-I'm not sure"You stuttered your words make him grew redder. You just wished you could disappeared for awhile.

"I like you"Hoseok said bluntly make you struck in your spot, you knew it but you don't even know why you're struck.

"I know this is fast but I just liked you since I laid my eyes on you, how cliche as it seems"Hoseok said to you, you gulped before you reached a glass of water. Your mouth somewhat suddenly became really dry.

"I know, it's obvious but I just can't hide it"Hoseok said as you chugged the water down. You closed your eyes for awhile. Your heart hurt yet fluttered at the same times, you don't know why. You're happy to know that he like you even thought it's obvious but you can't accepted him even thought Namjoon allowed you to.

It will only led to wrong results, Hoseok will be hurting once he knew that you're his close friend's wife. You also don't want to get attached to someone else, you don't want to break your mother's promise. You don't wanted to break this marriage when your mother hoping that this marriage will be a success.

"Would you-"Hoseok stopped his sentences when you signalled him to stop with your hand. You looked at him while bit your lower lip.

"I don't want to hurt you, I really didn't want to"You said to him, now it's his turn to frowned at you. Before his expression fell, he realized he being rejected.

"So, I being rejected"Hoseok said while let out an airy laugh yet sounds so painful to you. Your chest tightened, the huge lump on your throat seems to make it worse.

"I would accept you if I could, you can make me happy. You can but I can't make you happy"You said to him before let out a shaky sigh. He looked at you with confused look, you didn't dared to looked him in the eyes. You knew his eyes were teary, you knew it too well. He's a sensitive person, soft hearted-like you a cry baby.

"You can make me happy by just by my side"Hoseok said to you, you looked at him with sad look.

"I can but it will only hurt you at the end"You said to him, Hoseok still didn't understand what you meant.

"Let just stay as a friend, I'll explain everything to you once you're okay with it and ready to accept it"You said to him, he stared at you with blank look. His eyes were empty as you bore in his eyes. You held his hand that were on the table, he held your hand tightly before pulled his hand away.