Chapter 18

You pushed Namjoon by his chest. He kept laughing as you glared at him. Your face was in crimson red, you glared your eyes at him. You just stared at Namjoon as he laughed, smile crept on your face. You chuckle at his laugh.

"Actually, I need your help." You said make his laugh died. He tilted his head in confusion, he sat on your bed while facing you.

"What kind of help?" Namjoon ask. You let out a nervous giggle as you awkwardly rub the back of your neck.

"To make babies?" Namjoon teased you make you glare at him before he giggling.

"My mom gonna stay here for awhile."

"What?" Namjoon said in surprised as his eyes widened in shock. You're expecting that he would be shock after all.

"You know, my mom would be very disappointed if she found out that we didn't sleep in a room." You said while playing your fingers as you stare at your fingers on your lap. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

"So, you want to sleep in my room?" Namjoon ask. You bit your lower lips as blush creeping on your cheeks.

"J-just for a-awhile f-for my m-mom sake. I didn't want to d-disappoint her." You stutter make Namjoon chuckle when you're stuttering.

"I don't mind, you can sleep in my room forever." Namjoon tease you, you glare at him.

"It's just that, w-we need to act like an actual married couple." Your heart beat raced when you said that. Namjoon nodded at you, didn't protest at all.

"I'm fine with it, so do you wanna sleep in my room or I sleep in your room?" Namjoon ask. You looked around your room, it was a guest room from the beginning. Beside your things isn't that much.

"I will sleep in your room, I guess." You said, he nodded at you.

"When your mother gonna come here?" Namjoon ask again, he understand you never want to make your mother disappoint. He still remember the sparks that sparkling in your mother's eyes at the wedding day. She was smiling brighter than the Sun. He also didn't want to crush that happiness.

"I'm not even sure." You said while shrugged your shoulder.

-

You gulped as Namjoon stand behind you. You open the door to welcome your mother. A pair of arms throw around you make you chuckle before hug the person back. Namjoon just stand behind you awkwardly.

"Anyway you don't mind if I bring your sister too right?" Your mother said, your sister came out from the car before run to you. You chuckle.

"Of course not." You said while patting your sister's head.

"Welcome mother." Namjoon said as he politely bow to your mother, she smile to him as she patted his back.

"Come in, I already prepared the room." You said as you take their luggage. Namjoon take it from your hands make you glared at him as he shrugged his shoulder at you.

"Where you gonna sleep?" Your sister ask you, you look at her flatly.

"Of course, I sleep with Namjoon." Your sister raised an eyebrow at you, like she know something before she shrugged her shoulder. You pursued your lips into thin line. You brought your mother and sister to the room, your previously room. Namjoon placed the luggage beside the bed without breaking the luggage make you let out a sigh in relief.

"You should sleep, mom. Since, it's night already and plus you need a lot of rest." Your mother sat on the bed as she stared at you. You look at your sister while raised an eyebrow at her.