Chapter 8

You scanned the books in front of you, thinking what book to let him read. When you just about to reached a book, your phone rang. You immediately picked it up happily. You smiled ear to ear when your mother called you again.

"Eomma"You said in cute voice that make Namjoon slightly taken aback by your new side to him.

"You sounds really happy"Your mother said on the phone before chuckled at your action. You smile to yourself.

"I miss you"You said to your mother, your voice become more softer.

"I miss you too, my daughter"Your mother said to you, you smile widely to yourself.

"Mom, I have new friends isn't that great"You said excitedly to your mother.

"How many?"

"4, they all were really great and kind"You said to your mother without realizing Namjoon just stared at you.

"I'm glad"

"One of them let me be her bridesmaids with other, I'm so excited"You said while stomping your feet excitedly.

"They also being arranged in marriage too, they seems so in love with each other"You said, your voice become lower when you said the last phrase.

"Are you jealous, my daughter?"

"Yes mom. I am jealous by them. I wonder how does love feels like"You said to your mother make she fell in quick silenced.

"You will know"Your mother said before she bid goodbye. Your mother hang up, you just let out a big sighed. You just stared at the books for awhile with blank look. Namjoon faked a cough, you looked at him before you walked to your bed and just plopped yourself.

"Just pick whatever you want"You said while laying on the bed. Namjoon just stared at you for awhile before nodded. Namjoon shifted his attention to the books. You stared at the ceiling, thinking how it felt to be in loved and being loved by someone else. You let out a quiet sighed.

"Joon?"You called out Namjoon who froze out of nowhere when you called him like that. Namjoon stared at you before hummed in responded. You sat up while staring at him.

"Does being loved is great?"You asked him, he stared at you for awhile before smiling softly to you enough to make your heart beat faster. You could felt that something weird in your stomach again, you smiled to yourself. You aware that you loved him as you read a lot of books how it felt to be in loved but you never experienced it before so the experience left you speechless.

The first time, you felt your heart beat faster it left you speechless. Namjoon walked to you and sat on the corner of your comfy bed. Your heart still beat faster especially when he quiet closed to you. You just stared at him blankly.

"Love defines people not people defines love"

"Does it great?"You asked him, he chuckled at you. Never expected that you wouldn't never experienced being in loved when you're so pretty.

"In my opinion, it is great. I can't believed you never be in loved"Namjoon said make you slumped your shoulder while pouted.

"I just don't know maybe because I don't go out often and rarely talk with guys"

"Don't worry, you will experience it sooner or later"Namjoon said to you make you smile to yourself.

"I experienced it sooner than I thought it would be"You whispered to yourself.

"What?"

"Nothing"You said while smiling at him. He just nodded to you while shifting his attention. You both fell in silenced as you something bothering you.