Chapter 24

The party was began, people in tuxedo and dress here and there. You stared at the big hall before gulping, you're not used to it. You wear a black dress, sweetheart neck line with V cut, mermaid line, floor length. You walked around awkwardly.

"Yo, what's up." A voice greeted your ears make you sighed in relieved.

"Does the party have to be like this?" You asked So Hee who smile a little to you. She was wearing a red dress with sweetheart neckline, mermaid cut. Golden belt on her waist. Her left hand was holding a glass of champagne. She let a chuckle.

"Yeah. It's embarrassing to say this but since we're rich people. This is how it's suppose to look like." You swear So Hee almost gagged when she said 'rich'. Yes, you aware that they all are rich, they're sons and daughter of successful business men and women. You also, apart of it. How you hated the terms since people always looked up at you for that, you didn't want that attention.

"I hate this party." You mumble. So Hee chuckled as she took a sip on the champagne.

"I know, me too. Tbh all of us hated this kind of party but because of our parents. You know, acting like bunch of fake ass hoes and bitches." So Hee bluntly said, never cared about her colorful language.

"Where's Jungkook and Yee Rin anyway? I didn't saw them at all after Yoongi make his speech." So Hee laughed as both of you walked side by side.

"Do you think the love birds will stay at this boring party when they can have so much fun with each other?" So Hee said. You chuckled at her.

"And pleasure." So Hee added before sipping her champagne again as your cheeks flushed in deep red.

"Stop ruining my mind right now. Let it clean." You hissed at her. Jun Yeong smiled happily as she walked to both of you.

"Guys, someone asked me something and I didn't want to look stupid."

"You already are." So Hee mumbled make Jun Yeong rolled her eyes at So Hee, used to So Hee being like that.

"What is it?"

"What is long, thick and has cum in it?" Jun Yeong innocently ask. So Hee who was sipping her champagne choked make some of the guests looked at her weirdly. So Hee pursued her lips into thin line, trying so hard not to laugh. You rolled your eyes at her dirty mind.

"It's cucumber not a dick. It's a pun joke for god sake. What were you thinking?" So Hee smile cheekily at you. Jun Yeong stared at you with confusion.

"The answer is cucumber." Jun Yeong nod.

"Who asked you that?" You asked her, curious about who just asked that question to the innocent Jun Yeong.

"A guy." Jun Yeong simply said before linked her arm with you. You squinted your eyes at her.

"Who is the guy?" Have the urge to punch the guy. Jun Yeong looked around the hall before pointing her finger at a direction, your eyes immediately followed and saw a guy who was talking with some women, wearing a black suit.

"He looked manly aside from his jokes." You said as you watched him closely.

"His jokes are shit." You added make So Hee nodded in agree. Jun Yeong just shrugged her shoulder.

"What's up guys." Yee Rin said as she walked toward you. So Hee smirked at Yee Rin.

"Where are you just now?" So Hee asked Yee Rin, once she closed with them. Yee Rin frowned at her as she look at her innocently.

"What do you mean?" So Hee's smirk grow wider. She played with her empty glass.

"You know that your lipstick smudged right?" Yee Rin's eyes widened in instant and took out her small mirror in her purse. She threw daggers with her eyes when her lipstick was perfectly fine.