Chapter 20

He looked up from his phone, his eyes met yours. He smile in satisfied as the outfits he picked, goes well with you. He bit his lower lips before stared at your wardrobe again. He go through your wardrobe again make you rolled your eyes before walked up to him.

"Come on, let's just go already." He turned at you with a simple black choker in his hand.

"Wear this." He handed to you the choker.

"I don't want. I'm not into choker." You whined as you just stared at him.

"Then, why you have choker in your closet?"

"It's a gift."

"Wear it." He said in stern voice. You pouted before take the choker in his hand and wear it. You glared at him as he beamed his smile before ruffled your hair.

"You're messing my hair." You stomped your feet. Namjoon chuckle.

"You're messing with my heart." Namjoon said with his playful grin. Your cheeks flushed in slight red.

"Oh shut up."

"You shut up."

"Make me." You crossed your arms on your chest as you tapped your foot on the floor. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

"I will but you might moan a little." Your cheeks turned crimson red.

"Ew!" You headed out from your room as he burst into laughter. You saw your mother sitting on the couch, waiting for you. Namjoon laughed as he climbed down the stairs. You glared at him as your mother stood on her feet while shaking her head at both of you. You linked your arm with your mother's but your mother pushed you. Since, she always hate when you do that. You whined at her. Namjoon took your arm before linked with his.

"What are you doing?" You snapped at him as he smiled at you.

"You don't have eyes?" When you just about to snap back at Namjoon, your mother cut you.

"You both are married couple for god sake. Not teenager couple." Your mother said as she got inside the car, at the back seat. You sat beside your mother but shooed you away, telling you that you should sit beside Namjoon since you're his wife and not to worry about her.

"Mom!" You whined beside her, she narrowed her eyes at you make you pout. You sat beside Namjoon who chuckled at you. You slumped on the seat as you crossed your arms on your chest, still pouting.

"Where are we gonna go?" Namjoon ask. You look out at the window. Namjoon poked your arm.

"I'm asking you." You turn to look at him as you glared.

"Anywhere, I guess. As long as the place is safe. I'm fine." Namjoon nodded before drove his car.

-

Smile lit up on your face and your mother's. Namjoon just chuckled. You walked beside Namjoon, unconsciously you linked your arm with his. Namjoon let out a soft giggle. You just followed your mother, since it's her day. It's been awhile since you hang out with your mother. Your mother entered a shop as you just looked around. You tugged Namjoon's shirt.

"What?" Namjoon ask. You squinted your eyes at people.

"People keep staring." You said at him, he just chuckle. He put his hand in his pocket.

"Of course they would." You glared at Namjoon before smacked his arm.

"What? It's the truth."

"This is why I don't want you to pick my outfits because you would turn me into a runway model."