Chapter 26

You and Hoseok came back with drinks in your hands. You frowned as soon as you spot them. Tense filled the air, So Hee was glaring at Jimin and it not the usual glare. Jun Yeong blinked as she stared at So Hee and Jimin in horror. The other was in silence, didn't have any guts to break the tension.

"Guys?" Their heads' snapped at Hoseok's voice but their eyes were on you. You could suffocate at the tension. They got up from their seats before walked away excepted for Jimin who was staring straight into your eyes.

"Where's Woo Yoon?" Hoseok asked to make Jimin snapped his stare at you. He looked around the beach. You frowned, you just realized you didn't see Woo Yoon at all. You could hear Jimin cursed under his breath before took out his phone.

"What happened?" You ask. Jimin ruffled his hair angrily.

"We have a fight," Jimin said harshly at you, you bit your lower lips. You just nodded to him, didn't dare to speak.

"What did you guys fought about?" Hoseok ask. Jimin sighed as his eyes stared at both of you.

"It's nothing," Jimin mumbled, he rubbed his face with his hands.

"I will find her, you guys should go rest," Jimin said then his phone rang, he immediately picked it up. His eyes widened in instant before running to somewhere.

"I hope Woo Yoon will be okay." You mumbled Hoseok nodded to you.

"Come on, let's go." Hoseok pulled you lightly, you just followed him in silence. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. Your heart feels heavy as your steps.

-

You walked to them who eating their breakfast in weirdly quiet. You sat beside Hoseok, they glanced at you before continuing to eat.

"Where's Woo Yoon?"

"She goes back to Seoul," Jimin replied after a moment of silence. You felt uncomfortable when eating with them. Once you're done, you got up from the table.

"Wait!" A voice stopped you, you turned around to see Jimin who was walking toward you.

"Can we talk?" You hesitantly nodded at him, he looked around.

"Not here, somewhere quiet perhaps?" Jimin walked ahead of you as you just followed him from behind. Once you reached somewhere quiet and fewer people, Jimin stopped. He turned around as he sighed.

"We know about you and Namjoon." You stared at him with wide eyes, you were speechless. You knew something was wrong but you didn't expect that your secret would be exposed.

"H-how?" You stuttered, Jimin bit his lower lips out of the nervous act.

"Woo Yoon told us and we have a fought about it. She flew back to Seoul because I went ballistic at her." You frowned at Jimin.

"Please tell me everything that happened." Jimin let out a heavy sigh.

→ Flashback

While all of them were playing, Jun Yeong took out her phone since someone sent a message to her. She read it before gasped, she immediately tugged So Hee. So Hee stared at Jun Yeong's phone before she frowned deeply.

"Guys, Su Min is not Namjoon's wife." Woo Yoon froze at that as other looked at So Hee weirdly.

"Stop joking around." Jin snapped at So Hee, she rolled her eyes in response before handed them Jun Yeong's phone. They fell in silences as they stared at her phone. Woo Yoon's palms were sweating as she chewed on her bottom lips.

"So, are you saying that Ji Ae is Namjoon's wife? Why we didn't know that?" Yoongi said, still staring at the phone.

"I-I-I actually was there at the wedding venue." Woo Yoon stuttered then she gulped hard when all eyes darted on her.