Chapter 16

"Hey"Namjoon said to you once he saw you in the kitchen but you're too busy with your own thoughts to answered him. He raised an eyebrow when you ignored him. He poked your cheeks, you looked up at him. He smiled at you.

Your eyes suddenly became teary make he become panicked. You sat on the kitchen floor, letting the tears fell like waterfall.

"A-are you okay?"He asked you with a hint of panic in his voice. He sat in front of you but you shoved him away from you.

"I'm not okay with hurting people"You said to him make he confused. He held your shoulder before slightly shake you.

"Let go of me"You said to him, his grip become tighter on your shoulder. You sobbed quitely.

"Look at me. What's wrong?"Namjoon said sternly to you, you looked at him with hateful look.

"The fact that I'm married to you, that's wrong. I want divorce, everything just killing me in the inside. Why am I stuck with someone who loved someone else and why someone who deserve someone better like me. I didn't dare to hurt him but I have to, I never have any heart to hurt people but sometimes I just have to act like I have one. I hate this, I'm tired of it. But I can't because of my mom"You let out something that hiddened in your chest for awhile, his expression softened at your confession.

"Hoseok confessed to you, isn't?"Namjoon asked you before you shoved him away from you but you didn't have any energy to do, so you just lowered your head.

"Let go of me"You said to him as tears streaming down on your cheeks.

"Everything will be okay"

"Everything isn't okay! Unless we're divorce, don't you see I'm suffering! You're okay with this marriage because Su Min still accepted you! While me, no one can accepted me! Su Min still accepted you because she loves you and she can't let you go. Here am I, stuck being a huge wall between your relationship with Su Min. Also, Hoseok who likes me more than I deserve to, he can make me happy. He wouldn't make me suffering but I'm the one who can't make him happy and the one who will only make him suffering"You said to him before cried bitterly.

"Can't I just have a decent life?"You said to Namjoon who've been staring at you. He fell in silenced before let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms around you, he didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry"He said as he tightened his arms around you.

"I hate you"You said want to shove him away but his warmness make you weak. You break down in his arms.

"I'm sorry"He said again, your tears stained his shirt but he seems didn't care about it.

"I don't want your sorry, I want a change"You whispered at him between your tears. He fell in silenced, he didn't know what to do. It hurt him to see you hurting when you always trying to make him happy. You always care about his happiness and ended up forgetting about your own happiness.

"I wish I can"Namjoon said to you as he patted your back, you just cried in silent. Trying to stopped yourself from crying but you just can't. You wiped your tears before shoved Namjoon who loosened his grip around you. You ran to your room as Namjoon just stared at your back before let out a sigh.

Once you entered your room, you plopped yourself on your bed before drove to dreamland while crying. After awhile, Namjoon entered your room and saw you sleeping before let out a sigh. He sat at the corner of your bed before stared at the floor, trying to think. He looked at you who peacefully sleeping with tears stained.