Chapter 23

"I think Namjoon started to like, love you may I add." You narrowed your eyes at Woo Yoon before rolled your eyes.

"It's not funny." You snickered at her. Woo Yoon rubbed her temple.

"I'm not in the mood to joke around." She hissed.

"I saw him kissing with Su Min just a few days ago. What made you thought like that?"

"It just my thought, you don't need to over think about it." She said calmly to you. You plopped on the bed, her words still echoed in your mind.

"I don't know Woo Yoon. I did loved Namjoon but I think I'm started to falling for Hoseok." Woo Yoon who was going through her luggage, froze.

"W-what?" Woo Yoon said in surprise and disbelief. You stared at her with sadness filled your eyes. Woo Yoon's hands go through her hair frustrated.

"Does Hoseok know about you and Namjoon?"

"Not yet but I'm planning to. I can't hide it forever, didn't I?"

"I have to say, this is the most fucked up situation I've ever heard about." Woo Yoon mumble. You just chuckle at her.

"How about your mom?" Worry was written all over her face as she looked at you.

"I'm not sure if my mom can face it but I just want to be happy for once. Can I be selfish for awhile?" Woo Yoon smile softly at you before nod. Your head and Woo Yoon's snapped at the sound of someone was knocking at the door. Woo Yoon got on her feet, heading to the door. You peeked at the door from Woo Yoon's back, only to see Jimin at the door frame.

"What?" Woo Yoon blurted at Jimin as she squinted her eyes, Jimin who was wearing a tank top and short pants.

"All of them are swimming and playing at the pool. Wanna come?" Jimin ask. Woo Yoon's eyes delighted immediately before nodded. Jimin chuckle then he walked away.

"Let's go to the pool!" Woo Yoon said as she rushed to her luggage trying to find her swimsuit.

"Where is my swimsuit?" Woo Yoon half-screamed while go through her luggage, you shake your head before pushed Woo Yoon lightly away from her luggage. You easily spotted her swimsuit before handing to her. She squealed in happiness.

"Thank you~." She sang at you then entered the bathroom to change.

You immediately changed into your swimsuit as fast as you can before Woo Yoon got out from the bathroom.

"How did you manage to find my swimsuit when I can't find it?" Woo Yoon said as she got out from the bathroom, grabbing her shades and hat. She linked her arms with you.

"When you're freaking out or excited, you can't find the thing that you wanted. I've seen it too many times." Woo Yoon let out a sheepish smile. You glanced at Woo Yoon's attire. She threw on a thin over-size white t-shirt. Her bare shoulder was showing.

"I've been wondering." You said out of blue.

"About what?" Woo Yoon said as you both entered the elevator. Woo Yoon moves closer to you when a guy entered the elevator, glancing at both of you. You rolled your eyes at the obvious glancing.