Chapter 7

"We paired up with Jungkook to make surprise for you"So Hee said while smiling at Woo Yoon who's nodding in agreed. Jun Yeong looked lost.

"How come I didn't knew?"Jun Yeong asked her friends, you just chuckled at the sight.

"It will not be a surprise if we tell you about it"Woo Yoon said bluntly to Jun Yeong make she pouted. Woo Yoon patted Jun Yeong's head.

"How about Ji Ae?"Yee Rin asked Jungkook as her eyes slightly darkened make Jungkook gulped at the sight.

"She didn't know about it but she saw me in the restaurant you guys eating. She kept quiet and didn't tell you about my existence"Jungkook said proudly, Yee Rin looked at you. You just nodded and smiling to her make she sighed in relieved.

"Hoseok Oppa!"Jun Yeong called out Hoseok when she saw Hoseok walking around the amusement park. Hoseok smile brightly when he saw you and your friends.

"Hyung!"Jungkook called his hyung excitedly as he bro-hugged Hoseok. Hoseok smile while patting his younger friend's shoulder.

"It's been awhile Jungkook-ah. How's your upcoming marriage?"Hoseok asked Jungkook, without your knowing he stood beside you as if it's the most natural thing. Your eyes widened in excitement.

"You guys getting married!"You said with excited voice as you clasped your hands in excitement, Yee Rin nodded shyly.

"Did you guys prepare already?"Hoseok asked the two love bird. Jungkook stared at Yee Rin for awhile as she smiled proudly before nodding to Hoseok question.

"It's all done by me without Jungkook"Yee Rin said proudly while flipped her hair (fab). Jungkook just chuckled while patting Yee Rin's head.

"You can depend on me, I'm Bae Yee Rin for your information"Yee Rin said proudly again with proud smile plastered on her face.

"You do aware that your name going to become Jeon Yee Rin right?"Jungkook said while smirking cockily at Yee Rin make she flushed in deep red crimson. You just giggled at the two.

"Hyung, did you still didn't date anyone yet?"Jungkook asked Hoseok, he shook his head. Woo Yoon smile at Jungkook while signaling him, you. You clearly can saw that Woo Yoon signaling you to Jungkook. Woo Yoon wriggled her eyebrows to Jungkook, he nodded understood by what she meant.

"So hyung, didn't you planning go on a date with someone?"Jungkook asked Hoseok again. Hoseok just smile to Jungkook, not sure what his answer is. Jungkook nudged Yee Rin while eyeing you. Yee Rin just smirked while eyeing you and Hoseok. You just stood there blankly, didn't know what to do.

"Ey, hyung. Why don't you just date Ji Ae then?"Jungkook said make your eyes widened in instant. Hoseok blushed instantly while the other laughed at him excepted for Namjoon who find it quiet uncomfortable.

"It's not like Ji Ae is taken hyung"Jungkook teased Hoseok again. Hoseok glared at Jungkook as blush still visible on his cheeks. You just stood there speechless, didn't know what to do. You just didn't know how to reacted to it when your husband was practically in front of you with his girlfriend. Hoseok was clearly have a huge crush on you that visible to anyone. You little did knew that he have crush on you but you're .... married to someone else. You're taken by someone else.

If you're still single, you would accept him but everything was too late. You can't accepted him, you're Namjoon's and Namjoon is yours. It just that everything was hard for you.

"So what do you think of Hoseok oppa?"Jun Yeong asked you make you snapped from your thoughts. You just stared at her and Hoseok for awhile. Hoseok looked also wanted to know your answer and wanted it to be good impression. You stole a glanced at Namjoon, he didn't reacted at all. He just talked to Su Min, they're being lovely-dovey again that it hurt your heart.