Chapter 28

You glanced nervously at Hoseok as you planning to tell him the truth.

"Hobi," You mumbled. He turned to look at you before flashing his infamous smile that instantly melted you.

"I want to tell you something," You took his hand and sat on a bench, you sighed as your grips on his hand become tight.

"I hope you won't hate me," Hoseok frowned at you before laughed a little.

"I love you, how can I do that," You're gritting your teeth.

"I'm married to Namjoon," Hoseok looks at you as if you're joking.

"I'm sorry if I've been hiding it from you, I'm really sorry," Tears swelled in your eyes when Hoseok pulled his hand from your grip as he frowned deeply. He bore into your eyes, trying to believe it was a joke. He didn't find any of those in your eyes other than seriousness and sadness about the truth. He tore his attention from you, anywhere but you.

"What are you saying?" He was trying to convince himself that it was a joke, he wants it to be a joke.

"I'm married to Namjoon before I know you. My mother arranged the marriage with me and Namjoon and I'm his wife," Hoseok got up on his feet.

"After all this time, now you're telling me this?" His eyes brimmed with tears as he said it.

" I'm sorry, I don't think we can continue this relationship anymore. You're married to my best friend," You gripped his arm.

"Please, I love you," You said to him, tears were threatening him, wanting to fall as he smiles a little at you.

"I know and I love you too but we can't do this," Hoseok slipped his arm from your grip as he walked away, leaving you alone.

You gripped the hem of your shirt to the extent your knuckles turned white as it shakes. You looked up and your mouth fell apart. Your mother, tears streaming down on her cheeks. You stood on your feet. She ran to her car with tears streaming.

"Mom!" You shouted as you fastened your pace to her car but before you could reach her car, she's already racing her car to god-know-where. You crouched down as tears streaming faster than before. You're sobbing violently.

After awhile, you stood, standing there lifeless as you just let people stared at you weirdly. Your eyes were red and bloodshot. Your phone rang, you picked it up.

"M-mom in the hospital. She got into car accident." You gasped, you immediately grabbed a taxi once your sister told you the hospital. Once you arrived, you ran to the room. Your sister was waiting outside while biting her nails, showing that she was scared and nervous.

You hugged your sister without any warning. She hugged you back, soothing her hand on your back.

"I already call Namjoon, he will arrive soon." You sniffed before mumble a "thank you,".

-

Namjoon walked with a fast pace, his eyes immediately fell on you who were sitting on the bench with your head hanging low in despair.

"Hey." You looked up and saw Namjoon, you immediately threw your arms around him and soon sobbing again.

"It's okay, I'm here. Always here." Namjoon whispered, trying to calm you down. You shook your head at him.

"It's my fault." You said between your sobs, he frowned slightly.

"I told Hoseok about us and my mom saw me with Hoseok. She's breaking apart seeing me with Hoseok. It's because of me." Your arms tightened around his neck as you sobbed harder. His arms were around your waist while patting your back.