Diagon Alley (Percy's POV) Ch.2

Hey! Shout out!! 😄😄. Okay, this shout out goes to @Vanes09061995! I'm shouting out to them because they voted on my story! That's the first person to every vote on one of my stories!! 😊. Thanks @Vanes09061995 for voted on my story. BTW, a change I want to notify to you. I will be updating hopefully every other week, either once or twice. Or, something like that. I just wanted you guys to all know about this. Though, sometimes I'll update three times a week, on my other story. But other than that, thank you and go on. 😀

I stepped out of the train and saw this crazy place.

It was like... Weird. But, I suspected this was Diagon alley. Taking out my luggage, I step off the train, and not to my surprise, there's a monster.

It's like it got some kind of message that said, "Hello Minotaur. Yes, and I'd like you to go to diagon alley and meet these demigods who are going to wizard school and kill them. Ok? Yes bye."

"Percy!" Annabeth's voice snaps me back into reality. "Huh? Wait what?" Then everyone looks at me like I was stupid. Except Leo who was eating chocolate.

" I said, let's kill the dang Minotaur! Seaweed brain." I laugh nervously and get out my riptide. "Hey! I thought we were going to kill this? Let's go!" I call as I run off.

A Minotaur. Great. Just great. I absolutely hate these things! So annoying! Popping up everywhere. So nosy... "Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth's annoyed voice brings me back.

"Umm.. Yes?" "Would. You. Hurry. UP!!!!" She sounded rather annoyed. "Ok." I muttered. "Good." She snapped. Then, we went into battle.

I brought my sword and made it into my riptide. The most awesomest sword in history. BTW. But anyways. I brought out my sword and swung.

We defeated the monster easily. Now, all we had to do, was get our stuff. This would be hard.

Me and Annabeth went together. Frank and Hazel. Jason and Piper. Then Leo and Nico. These are great pairs. Anyways, we went to go get robes, then wands (I forgot what else they got. Been so long since I read HP 😅)...

It was long. I got bored. Annabeth hit me.

Then, we were done, all of us met up at where we started off. "Ready?" Hazel asked. "Yea!" And we were off.
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. But here it is. I really hope you like it. But anyways, vote, and comment advice! Bye and thank you all!!

The~Great~Orca🐬