800 View Special: All about Me

Hello! I'm doing an 800 view special, at like flipping 9 at night when I should be asleep. But who cares!

Anyways, my 800 view special is 13 facts about me! If you're interested, you can continue.

1. When I started reading Harry Potter (please don't hate me) I start on the 7th book didn't finish it, then went to the second book finished it, and then finally to the first, and then, read the books in order. Yeah. That was very stupid.

2. I watched the Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief movie before the I read the book, and the only thing that spoiled, was Percy godly parent.

3. Then first song I listened to in Hamilton was The Schuyler Sisters

4. I'm rereading Harry Potter for the 3rd time this year

5. I ice skating every Saturday at 10:00

6. I've never had any other pets but 2 Beta fish that killed each other. They were in the same tank. Never do that.

7. I don't understand any sport, but hockey and soccer. I'm also not a football fan. I don't get football!

8. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.

9. I love Orcas. Though I've never seen one in real life T^T

10. I've only been to Michigan, Maryland, Ohio, Canada, and Washington D.C. In my life.

11. I'm a Daughter of Athena and a proud Hufflepuff

12. I was born in the USA, then when I was 2 we moved to Canada for 4 years, and then moved back to the USA.

13. I was born in, and live in Ohio

14. I am a female

15. My nickname is Bella

That's it for now! Bye guys, I love you!

La_Rainbow_Orca🇫🇷🎨🐬