Is Malfoy Really This Rude?? Ch.8

Hello. I now only have 2 stories to write. Yea! My other story was horrid. Not The Curse I Carry. Different one. Now without farther or due, let's continue! Sorry. For the dramatic affect. Oh yea. The music. You don't have to listen to that. I just really like Alexander Hamilton. That's Non-stop BTW.

Piper POV

"Hey! Annabeth!" I call upon seeing her. "Piper. Good. Come, we have to head to the Ravenclaw common room. All the Ravenclaws are gone. I made sure of that." She told me.

"Got it! But, what about the otherwise? Will they be smart enough?" I ask Annabeth. She laughed. "Well, Percy. Needs help. It's pretty obvious." I laughed at this. "Is he already there?" "Yeah. I told him to just come with Jason and Leo. Hazel and Frank will be fine. I know that for sure. Hazel's a smart girl. So yeah. Just Percy." She summed up.

"K, let's head there." I said.

Walking, me and Annabeth met up with Jason, Leo, Hazel, and Frank. "So, Annabeth, where are we going?" Jason asked. "Ohh you'll see." Annabeth said.

"Wait! That doesn't even answer my question!" Jason exclaimed. "Well, this does." Annabeth said showing him the Ravenclaw common room front.

"Really? The Ravenclaw common room? If I knew, I would just have hosted it in the Gryffindor common room." Leo said. "Leo. Is there anyone in the Gryffindor room?" I asked. "Ummm... Yes. Harry, Hermione, and Ron." He counted.

"See? Me and Annabeth made sure no one would be in the Ravenclaw common room." I reasoned. "Oh. Ok." He muttered.

"Ow!" I squealed. As I was knocked to the floor. "Oh. I'm sorry McLean. But, I have somewhere I need to go. So scram." Malfoy snapped with Nico behind him.

"Nico! Are you going to do something about him!" I snapped annoyed. "Heh. You think Nico will do something Ravenclaw? Well he's my friend. Not your's. So back off." He said.

"Grrr..." I grumbled. "It's fine. We needed Nico anyway." Annabeth quickly said.

"No you don't." Malfoy argued. "Malfoy! I have to go in fact. This is a private meeting. Go." Nico said annoyed. "What's? In the Ravenclaw common room? What is this Nico? Are you really friends with them? Because they are lame." Malfoy grumbled.

"Malfoy. Do not meddle in or matters. You need not to. So get lost." Annabeth snapped at him. "Yes. Malfoy. You should indeed get lost." Percy said behind him.

"Jackson!" Malfoy growled. "Try me." Percy teased. His hand resting on the pocket that held his riptide.

"Malfoy!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed angrily. "I gave them permission myself. Is that enough proof for you? You 8. Go on into the room. Malfoy. You are coming with me." She glared down at him.

"Uhh.... But-" he stuttered. "Uh uh. No. Malfoy, you're coming with me. Slughorn will here of this." She scolded him. "Arrghh! But-" "No! Malfoy come on. You coming with me! No. Nothing else. No comments. Come on." She argued.

"Ok. So... Let's go?" I said asked. "But more importantly, Nico, are you really Malfoy's friend?" Leo asked. "That's none of you're business Leo." Nico snapped at him.

"Ok. Ok. Guys, let's just get through with this. No need to talk about that. Leo, that matter does not matter at the moment." I said.

"Yes. This meeting will only be about 10 minutes. Now, let's go into the common room before something else happens." Annabeth agreed and said the answer to the question.

"What? What kind of question is that? Who needs that?" Percy asked. "Where does nothing go? Like what?" Leo exaggerated.

"Leo. Really? Just shut up." Frank said. "Come on. Guys. We've wasted time." Hazel said. "Ok. Let's focus on what we can here for. Where did Gaea go?"
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
Yellow!! Ok. Hello. Anyways, an update for today! Hooray!! Now, ummm... I really have nothing to say. But well, Ilysm! IDK! >~< Oh, and tell me, do you like Alexander Hamilton? Well, bye! I love you!

The~Great~Orca🐬🐳