Prt. 3 What The Hades?? Ch. 27

Frank POV

Annabeth had decided that the best way to get Reyna back was to have herself pretend to be a monster of some kind, then go up to Voldemort and say she wanted to torture Reyna into saying what the plan for attacking Gaea and Voldemort was.  Then showing she had brought in some other prisoners while Hogwarts years 5-7th Gryffindors and Ravenclaws were attacking, whist while the Hufflepuff and Slytherin 5-7th years would be on the defenses of Hogwarts protecting the castle from the monsters.

Yeah, Annabeth had planed this all by herself. We had sent all the 1-4th years back home so they wouldn't get hurt. This was finally the start of the war.

No one POV

Everyone was getting ready splitting into team and such. Annabeth looked into the eyes of everyone here on the assault. "Guys, this is it. Taking Reyna was the last thing! Let's show them just what we can do!" She shouted.

"Alright!" Everyone cheered. "Ok, I need the prisoners," she said calling forth Ginny, Will, Luna, and Piper. They were all covered in scratches and what looked like blood. Annabeth, or a Cyclops woman, had tied them up in rope and made them look as though she had knocked them out. "Ok guys, it's time for the assault. Follow me, but secretly Ravenclaw and Gryffindors. Now, Slytherin and Hufflepuff, they'll be coming soon. Be ready." Annabeth said warning them.

"And, good luck. Let's win this." She said smiling softly.

POV for the Ravenclaws and Gryffindors

The Ravenclaws and Gryffindors were very tense and alert, jumping to any sound they heard as they silently tried to follow Annabeth stopping for signals, going for signals.

Finally, they reach the base.

"Ahhh.... And who are you?" Kronos asked peering down at Annabeth. "I am Sheermano. Cyclops mother of Twalosa and Revyouncr," (shEEr-man-O, twal-E-O-sa, rev-E-Own-cur pronouncing) she lied.

"Ok... And who are these I might ask? Are they demigods?" He exclaimed excitedly. "Finally. I can have my revenge!" He cackled evilly. "No! These are my prisoners! I found them. They challenged me to a battle and I bet them! Go get your own! Kronos!" Sheermano jeered at Kronos. "You know what the Dark Lord said, "Any monster who gets a prisoner has the right to torture them," she reminded him. "Gah. Fine," he complained.

"Now, I'll be leaving." Sheermano said and strutted away.

The Gryffindors and Ravenclaws were waiting on the outside of the base waiting for "Sheermano's" signal to charge in as a surprise attack.

Soon, Sheermano had reached where Voldemort was. "My lord, may I place my prisoners with that lady over there? Maybe if we threaten to kill those other demigods if she doesn't talk, she will talk. May I torture her as well?" She asked slyly.

"My..... Hmm.... I have other businesses to attend to.... But.... I suppose since I'll be busy.... I'll be back." He whispered. "And make sure all the guards are gone. It might scare her soul out." She said bargaining with Voldemort.

"Quite a high request.... But I suppose... Guards stand down. Go away." He ordered walking away.

"But si-" that one was dead before you could blink. Soon everyone was off. And so was lord Voldemort.

Reyna POV

T-this Cyclops w-wants to kill my friends? N-no... And how were they that easily defeated? Then it came to my mind, Annabeth. I should've known she wouldn't give up. Just as I was giving up hope.

And, they weren't knocked out, they were awake! Annabeth had made a complete plan for an assault! And good thing we had both practiced  or Voldemort would've found out our plan no problem! This was amazing!

Gryffindor and Ravenclaw POV

Annabeth had just gotten everything she didn't want out of the way. This had to work! It would work. She only had one chance, one shot at this.

"In you all go," Sheermano said tossing them all in. "Will, wake up." Sheermano whispered. "Gah!" He muttered surprised. "That looks real." "But more importantly, Reyna. Heal her as best you can. Remember what the Hogwarts healer said," she reminded him. Will nodded. "Ginny, Luna, and Piper. You know what to do." They each nodded and readied themselves for when finished healing Reyna.

"3, 2, 1!" Annabeth counted down. Then Ginny, Luna, and Piper all charged forward weapons out, and then that was when all the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws came forward. "This is war!" Reyna shouted charged forward. "Wizards, Demigods, let us fight!" She shouted out charging forward herself.

This was it. They had to win! For it would be miserable. They had to win.
Word Count: 756
🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬
Hiiii! Sorry about the lack of updates guys as I was at a friend's house today for a sleepover. But here you go! It's almost the end. Maybe 2-4 more chapters. I don't know. But bye!

QOTD: What are you doing this summer?
AA: Lots of reading

Mystical~Orca🐬🔮